Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the A pool side is there any chance of getting in on Friday or on Saturday morning? Or does that not work with tee times....

Comment

Originally posted by essjay View Post
      On the A pool side is there any chance of getting in on Friday or on Saturday morning? Or does that not work with tee times....

The chances of getting in on the A pool side would come down to a game time decision. If someone does not show up for their tee time but has not checked in on Friday it can be a problem. If they show up late to their tee time then there will be a 5some if we try to sneak someone into the spot. The only way to get into the A pool will be to show up at tourney central during check in on Friday and notify us that you are in the area and willing to play, then if someone calls to say they can not make it we will work down the wait list in the order received. Existing wait list is King even at the event, however if you are not present on site with cash we will go to the next player that is on site and has cash.

I hope that helps!
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

Perfect explanation. Thanks Flash!

Comment

So if there is a dog walking down this fairway that has a dogleg to the right would it officially have 5 doglegs? WOW

Comment

Shut up Jason.

Comment

ok sorry but what if there was like a pack of dogs now that would be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                Nathan, a dog leg is NOT a mando. A dog leg is not a tree. A dog leg refers to a fairway that curves, or more specifically, has a corner in it, like the shape of a dog's leg. A hole that is a dog leg has a fairway with a dog leg in it.

If you need to turn right while traveling down the fairway to the hole, it is called a dog leg right, and vice versa.

I hope I have explained this clearly for everyone. Also, it still sounds like not everyone is thinking of the same hole, please check your course maps, remember we are talking BSF hole numbering, which is basically not used the rest of the year (except M3PO and Hab Rec).
                Bah, yes I was confused because there is not just one fairway on that hole and everyone does not go the same way so doglegs are all over the place heh... anyways, i know which route i'm taking... thanks for the clarifications. Now are there any mandos? heh.

Comment

No I don't think dogs have mandos.

Comment

Well they might but it doesn't apply on that hole. Oh boy have I gone over the deep end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phatjay View Post
                      So if there is a dog walking down this fairway that has a dogleg to the right would it officially have 5 doglegs? WOW
                      If the dogleg isn't raised it's ok.

Bob

Comment

• Looking to trade some plastic!

Hello out there,

I'm looking for some Star plastic, specifically a Star Boss 168 or higher for sure, maybe a Star Xcaliber 168 or higher.

What I'm bringing to The Fling to trade:

New-yellow 168 first run nuke
                        New-white 173-174 2008 steady ed series stamp dga rogue
                        New-yellow 175 eco star destroyer king of the mountain stamp
                        New-yellow 172 eco star destroyer 2009 calapooia stamp
                        Slightly used-sky blue 175 star cro standard stamp

I'll trade 1 for your 1, or 2 for your 1 depending on how bad I want it or how good of condition it's/they're in. PM me or call me, Marcus at 541-610-9190!
                        Last edited by OneDarkRebel; June 4th, 2010, 07:27 AM.
                        Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

• Originally posted by OneDarkRebel View Post
                          Hello out there,

I'm looking for some Star plastic, specifically a Star Boss for sure, maybe a Star Xcaliber.

What I'm bringing to The Fling to trade:

New-yellow 168 first run nuke
                          New-white 173-174 2008 steady ed series stamp dga rogue
                          New-yellow 175 eco star destroyer king of the mountain stamp
                          New-yellow 172 eco star destroyer 2009 calapooia stamp
                          Slightly used-sky blue 175 star cro standard stamp

I'll trade 1 for your 1, or 2 for your 1 depending on how bad I want it or how good of condition it's/they're in. PM me or call me, Marcus at 541-610-9190!
                          We'll have a number of vendors there............feel free to stop by their booths and you might find something you like.

Bob

Comment

• Anyone know how much doubles will be?
                            A par is not a bogey.

Comment

• I'll be doing trades with anyone who stops by our tent city area I am going to add a 2xl huklab maroon drifit shirt with the 2009 oddgc stamp on the back with the bird on the front. This baby is sweet and sold out so fast we had to reorder. This is the last available shirt and I'm selling it for $20 since the person I have been holding it for a year for has not continued their interest in buying the shirt.

Doubles in Oregon tends to be $5...

Comment

• Saturday Player's Party entertainment

For all the freestylers at heart!

http://www.heinsville.com/pdx/

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X