X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
    7 am?!?!? Why so early? Plenty of light in the day.
    It takes me hours to warm and loosen my body.
    May I have a 9:30am tee time? Thanks.
    Wes, all you have to do is play better than everyone in your field and you will have a later tee time. Sam will be too tired after last weekend playing with the big boys and most likely be in the bottom of the field so you won't even see him this weekend. (did I mention first round last weekend Sam got out played by a little 19 yr. old girl?)

The weather reports {if you believe them} are showing clearing by Saturday so this is going to be a great weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
      Wes, all you have to do is play better than everyone in your field and you will have a later tee time. Sam will be too tired after last weekend playing with the big boys and most likely be in the bottom of the field so you won't even see him this weekend. (did I mention first round last weekend Sam got out played by a little 19 yr. old girl?)

The weather reports {if you believe them} are showing clearing by Saturday so this is going to be a great weekend.
      Not fair Bob she outplayed a lot of people on the West Course!
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
        Not fair Bob she outplayed a lot of people on the West Course!
        True Dat!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
          thank you thank you!!! lovin' all the help! so excited... can't wait... goin' to mom's tonight for a fitting for my new knickers she's stitchin' up for me... yeeha!!!

peace,
          em
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
            . goin' to mom's tonight for a fitting for my new knickers she's stitchin' up for me... yeeha!!!
            you are so awesome.

Comment

HELP

Friday morning I will be at Tournament Central starting set up. We need to erect the big tent again and I could use some help. It takes several people to get the top put together then about 8 people to lift it up and get the legs in place. If you can I would appreciate a half hour of your time to get this up and ready for check-in.

Thanks,
              Bob

Comment

Almost there!!!

Booh-Yah! I'm off the waitlist and into the BSF!!!

Thank you once again BSF Staff for all your hard work!
                Last edited by Zaqcb; June 2nd, 2010, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Over the Hill" Bob;66509][color=red][SIZE=" View Post
                  HELP[/SIZE][/color]

Friday morning I will be at Tournament Central starting set up. We need to erect the big tent again and I could use some help. It takes several people to get the top put together then about 8 people to lift it up and get the legs in place. If you can I would appreciate a half hour of your time to get this up and ready for check-in.

Thanks,
                  Bob
                  What time Bob Steve and I plan on being there early to set up our camp, and the NA booth. We can totally help with TC too

Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by Zaqcb View Post
                    Booh-Yah! I'm off the waitlist and into the BSF!!!

Thank you once again BSF Staff for all your hard work!
                    Nice, see you there.
                    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

scott and I will be at milo tourney central around noon and will check if our help is needed ok bob?! Now we have 6 Deaf players, the 6th was added into the grandmasters, yes!
                      Squalls and Rogues sell for MSRP $18. I'll be selling them at $15 because I need to sell them to come out on top for the fundraiser, am currently -$400ish *Lost an envelope full of cash sometime during the tournament that had around $300 in it, which I only have myself to blame*
                      I do have Tsuami's and Reefs left which are selling for $10 each.
                      The squalls are either clear or blue. Only have a few rogues left and they are clear, have one orange rogue with the TD stamp on it for 170g... Just seek me out... Thanks

News flash.... since we moved back to Oregon a few days ago, I been working around the clock cleaning and setting things up in the office in the garage, got around to my disc golf boxes from the camp taloali tournament... found the envelope with the money! It was among the scorecards that someone else had helped put away for me. What a huge relief, over $335 dollars whew, now I can give alot more to Camp Taloali and cover most of the losses, but still need to sell the discs to reach my own personal goal for fundraising for the camp!
                      Also, anyone who has discs that would be good for kids to throw at summer camp and you absolutely don't want them and cannot sell or trade them, donate them to camp taloali and we will formally recognize every single donor! Give them to me this weekend and I'll hand them in to camp taloali this week! Thanks everyone...
                      Last edited by snap7times; June 2nd, 2010, 01:47 PM.

Comment

I'll surely take a blue squall off your hands, maybe a reef too (my lady putts with 150-165 reef if you have a light one hold onto it for her).
                        Last edited by jaggarrett; June 2nd, 2010, 01:47 PM.

Comment

So Snap, weights and colors on the Rogues? Interested in blue, sub 170. Let me know...
                          educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                            Only have a few rogues left and they are clear, have one orange rogue with the TD stamp on it for 170g... Just seek me out... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Over the Hill" Bob;66509][color=red][SIZE=" View Post
                              HELP[/SIZE][/color]

Thanks,
                              Bob

I plan to be out there around 10:00 a.m.!

Comment

The Mini Crew will be happy to assist, that's 4 persons right there: Gawain S, David Z, Jordan L, and Chris G!
                                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X