Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climo/Feldberg at Next Adventure

[IMG][/IMG]

Can you bring your own disc? I have a brand new first run Star Teerex just waiting for Ken & Dave to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
      [IMG][/IMG]

And yes, you can bring a disc, but check in at the counter so they know you brought it in.

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
        [IMG][/IMG]
        That's right . . . it's finally here! This afternoon is the official kick-off of festivities surrounding the 2010 Beaver State Fling. Join us at Next Adventure from 4:30-6:30 to get it started in style with Climo, Felberg and maybe even a few other unexpected guests. Please stop by and don't forget to thank Next Adventure for hosting this event and being a champion for disc golf in the Northwest. Represent!!

Comment

Not to mention we should have the starting tee times for the pools at Next adventure tonight before it goes live on the internet!

Did someone say something about raffling off a Wii and Tiger Woods 2010??????????
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

Comment

What time will they be posted online tonight, Mike? Cannot make it to NA as I am running dubs at Lunchtime but will want to know the situation before tomorrow morning, if I can.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thanks for having this event. My boys had fun meeting with Ken and Dave, and we all got some discs signed. KC was icing his right hand the whole time, seems he hurt it today.. hope it's not serious.
              Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

maybe he pulled a "barry"? heh...

Comment

It was smashed in a car door about 20 minutes before the signing. When I asked him about it he said it was "not good". He could not grip a disc without significant pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    It was smashed in a car door about 20 minutes before the signing. When I asked him about it he said it was "not good". He could not grip a disc without significant pain.
                    Ken was putting later on and said it was feeling better. He has movement in all of his fingers so nothing seems broken although there is some swelling and bruising. Having had similar injuries, his fingers will be sore today and it WILL be a bit painful but that will start to disappear by tonight and by tomorrow he should be able to play.

Bob

Comment

Thank you to Next Adventure and BSF staff for doing this awesome event. It was so cool to meet Ken and Dave in person, and have their signatures on my BSF KC Aviar disc. The best part is that I got Valarie's,Des' and Jay's signatures at Milo yesterday,too. 5 awesome signatures on the disc in one day!
                      PDGA 38506
                      ODDGA 27
                      DDGA 176
                      2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X