X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSF Camping

Well it's right around the corner and it looks like we're having an extended camping trip for the Beaver State Fing this year!
    I am your camping director and if there are any questions for me please direct them here.

For the PRO weekend May 28-30 camping will be available starting on Thursday the 27th with the last night of camping being Sunday the 30th.

For the AM weekend June 5-6 camping will be available starting on Friday the 4th with the last night of camping being Saturday the 5th.

Camping is $6.00 a night per person and includes access to the state park campground showers and facilities as well as a parking pass.

You can pay for camping at TC during registration and pick up your camping/parking pass. If anyone has friends or family planning on camping please refer them to TC for camping registration.

I'm looking forward to another great time! See you all out there!
    Last edited by Darr; May 22nd, 2010, 05:53 PM. Reason: I have the power
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Hey Darr will campfires be allowed if contained in a fire bowl?

Also I had heard am volunteers will be allowed to camp for free on the pro weekend is this true?

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post

Also I had heard am volunteers will be allowed to camp for free on the pro weekend is this true?

Cindy
      Hey Cindy,

You can camp free for each day you are volunteering for the AM weeekend on the AM weekend.

Comment

If you're volunteering and camping, do you also get a parking pass?
        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by JMittl View Post
          Hey Cindy,

You can camp free for each day you are volunteering for the AM weeekend on the AM weekend.
          Does the same go for ams volunteering on the pro weekend?

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Does the same go for ams volunteering on the pro weekend?

Cindy
            For each day that you volunteer you get to camp one night. So if an AM volunteers for Friday of the NT they may camp one night (Thurs. or Fri.) If they volunteer two days, two nights camping. If a Pro volunteers for the AM weekend they get to camp one night for each day they volunteer same as the week before.

Now here's a good question............what if an Am volunteers for a day or two or three during the NT but chooses to drive home each day and is playing the following weekend in the Super Tour and wants to use his free nights then? Hmmmmm........DARR?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
              If you're volunteering and camping, do you also get a parking pass?
              Nope, sorry.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

is camping free for volunteers on Thursday for the pro event???

Comment

Originally posted by jaycen View Post
                  is camping free for volunteers on Thursday for the pro event???
                  Yes!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
                    For the AM weekend June 5-6 camping will be available starting on Friday the 4th with the last night of camping being Saturday the 5th.
                    I just wanted to highlight a change brought to my attention sorry for any inconvenience.
                    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Cindy
                      Yes fire pits are allowed in above ground fire pits.
                      Volunteers will recieve free camping passes. I will iron out the official details on volunteer camping at our meeting tomorrow night.
                      Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
                        Yes fire pits are allowed in above ground fire pits.
                        Volunteers will receive free camping passes. I will iron out the official details on volunteer camping at our meeting tomorrow night.
                        Volunteers who are in Bob's circle will receive one parking/camping pass for each day they volunteer.

Would any volunteers that are on Bob's list planning on camping please send me a PM or post here so I can know how many to expect, I only have a couple so far...
                        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X