X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    Here is a link to the Stumptown store if you want to get signed up.

http://store.stumptowndg.com/

Kudos for taking this on....

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
      Why would you think that XC designation would not get the rounds rated??
      Sorry, I think I was confusing the XC with another Tier. My brain has been on the fritz lately.

Anyhow, Hagerty's got everything under control. The show will go on, yada yada.

Comment

Here is the response I received from the PDGA.

Jeff,

Homemade baskets are allowed to be used at PDGA C-Tier events. Thanks for asking the question Ė most folks donít bother.

Have a great event!

David Gentry

PDGA Tour Manager
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          Here is the response I received from the PDGA.

Jeff,

Homemade baskets are allowed to be used at PDGA C-Tier events. Thanks for asking the question Ė most folks donít bother.

Have a great event!

David Gentry

PDGA Tour Manager

Comment

Will this be two rounds or one?
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              Will this be two rounds or one?
              Two rounds.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Sorry for the dumb question... i am new....

two rounds of 18, right?

Comment

Yes.
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Is lunch provided? What's in the players packs?

Comment

Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
                      Is lunch provided? What's in the players packs?
                      I am working on having lunch there... but it would for purchase, not provided.

We have something in mind for the players packs, but that will ultimately be determined by whether they are done in time. So, to put it bluntly, I'm not sure... yet.

Jeff

Comment

Jeff thanks for checking on the baskets, are you tding this event?

Comment

Originally posted by Micah View Post
                          Jeff thanks for checking on the baskets, are you tding this event?
                          Yep. So sign up. Or else.

Comment

Hey All...

Tim the Sausage Guy will be at the Horning's Hideout Open event selling dogs for lunch.

No, the dogs will not be included in the entry fee, but at least we can get some lunch without having to drive anywhere.

Jeff

Stumptown Winter Series

Comment

Camping? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Sarah and I are thinking about making this. We are also considering going up Friday night and camping to avoid the long morning drive. Wondering if anyone else is planning on camping either night?

Word is that camping is $15 (tent or Bus) and you can bring firewood for a camp fire also!!! Just need to let Bob know youre camping I guess.

Crawdad

Comment

Originally posted by Crawdad View Post
                                Sarah and I are thinking about making this. We are also considering going up Friday night and camping to avoid the long morning drive. Wondering if anyone else is planning on camping either night?

Word is that camping is $15 (tent or Bus) and you can bring firewood for a camp fire also!!! Just need to let Bob know youre camping I guess.

Crawdad
                                I'm thinking about playing, and if I do I'd probably come up Friday to play the course and MIGHT camp depending on the weather.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X