What discs would you like to see available in the Rose City Open Players Pack? - Vote Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What discs would you like to see available in the Rose City Open Players Pack? - Vote

Not that I am guaranteeing that I will listen or anything
    Star Katana
    16.81%
    Pro Destroyer
    7.56%
    Pro Boss
    11.76%
    Champion Boss
    11.76%
    Champion Sidewinder
    15.97%
    Star Mako
    6.72%
    Champion Teebird
    15.97%
    Champion Leopard
    13.45%

The poll is expired.

"You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Glow Gazelle.
    Glow Teebirds...of the old mold.
    Nuke.
    Latitude 64 plastic.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
      Glow Gazelle.
      Glow Teebirds...of the old mold.
      Nuke.
      Latitude 64 plastic.
      Damn... didn't even get my poll up in time. You won't be getting glow discs in a players pack... but nice try
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

What about Latitude plastic? Nobody puts their stuff in packs. You should go against the grain, Hagerty.
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
          What about Latitude plastic? Nobody puts their stuff in packs. You should go against the grain, Hagerty.
          Sorry man, it's not going to happen this time. I could blame the JOUGLYFGMNBNVKGHJKHB volcano or something, but I'm just going to go with Innova this time.
          Last edited by Bullseye; April 23rd, 2010, 10:29 AM.

Comment

What about ABC Discs, they're a cool new company. Their discs should be ready by then.
            Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
              JOUGLYFGMNBNVKGHJKHB volcano
              Jeff, your Icelandic is terrible! Didn't you ever learn the old Icelandic adage of "L before G except after J, N, B and K, unless there are three Us and two Hs"?

P.S. How about Champion XDs!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                P.S. How about Champion XDs!!!!!!!!!
                Say who?!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X