Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Saturday, April 24th, at Milo McIver

Greetings Disc Golfers,

Disc Golf for Development is a disc golf tournament put on by International Community Development students and the Portland State Disc Golf Club. The tournament is open to all and is guaranteed to be a good time.

A team of PSU International Community Development students are doing a 3 week traveling seminar in the East African country of Uganda this summer. Study will be focused on sustainable social issues such as human rights, education, and the problem of HIV/AIDs. Challenges such as wildlife conservation and the development of agriculture and tourism will also be explored.

Meet at shelter B-2 between 9 and 10AM. Staggered tee-times starting at 10AM, 18 holes once through.

This will also be a Stumptown bagtag challenge and #4 will be there.

PM me or email psudisc@pdx.edu for more details.

Good luck with your event.
    Last edited by all2common; April 20th, 2010, 02:37 PM. Reason: Message came across as something similar that Trozzle would say.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
      Good luck with your event.
      Thanks J, we're looking forward to it. It's going to be a fun event!

Folks, please RSVP if you plan on coming so we can plan accordingly.
      PM or psudisc@pdx.edu

Comment

How much is it?
        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

We're going to have a "For Fun" and "Competitor" fields

Winners will include the person with the most strokes carded on one hole, the lowest score, the best scores, and there will be a CTP challenge.

PM me for more details.

Comment

Again, though... how much is it? And of that entry fee, how much will be going to awards/payouts and how much will be going to the charity you are raising funds for?
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              Again, though... how much is it? And of that entry fee, how much will be going to awards/payouts and how much will be going to the charity you are raising funds for?
              Donations are appreciated. There is no payout, however there are some fun prizes.

Bring your family and friends - even if they don't compete they can hang out, eat some food, support a good cause, and have a good time!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X