2010 NW Regional Qualifier---Vibram Open Player's Cup Match Play Championships Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 NW Regional Qualifier---Vibram Open Player's Cup Match Play Championships

The 2010 Vibram Player's Cup Match Play Championships are being held in Florida in November.......

I am looking for input on where to hold the Regional Qualifier. If you think you can make this Historic Event please give me some input. The NW Regional Qualifier will be in mid/late September after the Eugene Celebration.....

If you qualify for finals it is up to you to get down to Florida in November....

I have thought of adding a $20 surplus to the entry fee to help the qualifiers travel costs...What are some of your thoughts?

We are playing three 8 Player Brackets with each Brackets Champion qualifying for the Finals in Florida. I will keep everyone up to date with any other prudent information as if I get any.

Here is a link with more information about the event.
    2010 Player's Cup Matchplay Championship

Cheers,

Andrew Rich
    purediscgolf.com
    Disc Golf Accessories

sounds like a cool event!

Comment

Way to step up Andrew, you are really going after the promotion of the sport and I want to say Nice Work!
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

BUMP!!

Here is the latest on the Player's Cup Matchplay Championship Regional Qualifier....

While talking with Steve Dodge from Vibram we discussed many options for the NW Region. It seems that we are the toughest region to get on board this year.... It is a huge financial commitment to go to Florida from the NW... Not to mention putting up the $50 for Regionals to just get the opportunity to go....

I expressed my concern to Steve about filling a full Regional field of 24 players. What if we only have a handful of players from the NW with the ambition to go?

In the event of a low turnout the Regional WILL STILL BE HELD. It is important to offer the chance for out of region players to come qualify.

Please get in touch with me if you would like more information on this historic event. Thanks for all the support, now get off the computer and go throw some discs ....peACE

Andrew Rich
        www.purediscgolf.com
        541-337-2942

PS. I'm looking at the first weekend in September to hold the Regionals....It is one of the only weekends of September without a major event in the area....Please let me know your thoughts on the date and the choice of Pier Park as a location. I am trying to find something that would be central for Washington also. Thanks.
        Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

BUMP, This event is still being held. We need some input from people in the Region who wish to Qualify for Nationals. Please get in touch with me if you would like more information. Thanks,

Andrew Rich
          Pure Disc Golf .Com
          541-337-2942
          Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

I think The Meadow Ridge course at Hornings Hideout would be a nice place to hold the regional at. Nothing against Pier.
            According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Stop thinking and do us all a favor

Comment

I'll think about it
                According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

any updates

I just noticed that it says the regionals are being held at dexter on Sep. 5th. That is coming up quick and i havent heard much about it. Is this still happening??

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X