Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob---this is exactly what I want-----feedback Nothing is right or wrong but the reason we are thinking of doing two courses is we really want to do flights instead of pools so everyone can leave a little early on Sunday.
    PDGA President

Comment

Dexter only is ahead in the poll------just saying
      PDGA President

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
        Dexter only is ahead in the poll------just saying
        No it's not -- I just voted.

Comment

I love the new Cottage Grove course, and apart from the parking issue, think it'd be a good tournament venue. However, I selfishly voted for Dexter only for two reasons. 1. For those of us who spend many weekends camping away from home, it's nice to be able to set up camp and be done with it. Shuttling between two courses is impossible for us with our current camping arrangement, and leaves us to bum off of other people for rides to and fro, whilst worrying about the security of our stuff when away. 2. I really enjoy the closeness and comraderie that come from everyone being in the same place and playing the same course. All players, regardless of division, can talk about their rounds on the same course, and it's alot easier for the ams, for example, to watch the pros play their rounds, which is fun. I know we've had some fun times hanging out after our round on Sunday and watching the pros play.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
            No it's not -- I just voted.
            Ok ---- Dexter and Cottage Grove pulls ahead:O)
            PDGA President

Comment

i made a vote on dexter only.... after last weekend at auburn, i realized I really do like tournaments that shuffle the pin placements between each round... We had 3 rounds of 22 holes, the 4 temps stayed the same all 3 rounds. Between round 1 and 2, there were 8 pin changes, between rounds 2 and 3 there were 3 or 4 changes... I like around 6 basket changes per round, theory, could change 3-4 holes each round if they have 3 pin placements or more, and change the rest at least once between A and B. that's just my vote...

Comment

i vote for alton baker, or cg. really anything but dexter 2 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
                  Ok ---- Dexter and Cottage Grove pulls ahead:O)
                  I forgot to actually vote..........Dexter Only pulls ahead.

Bob

Comment

Dexter pulls ahead again

Comment

Everything is tied up!!!!
                      PDGA President

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X