X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Idea?

I was just sitting here and thought of a possible idea for an event. I dont know if its done before or not. Basically its a doubles event, but the overall winner is singles based. Basically it would be 2 or 3 rounds of random doubles, each round is a new draw for partners. whatever your overall score is after the 2-3 rounds is your score for the event. Lets say you and your partner shoot -10. you both take that score, and combine it with the score that you and your new partner shot. So, if you shot another -10 then your new score is -20, but if your original partner with their new partner only shot -5, then your first partners score is now only -15. get the idea? I think this would have to be a summer thing since it would be multiple rounds. Any thoughts?
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

SOJ

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
    I was just sitting here and thought of a possible idea for an event. I dont know if its done before or not. Basically its a doubles event, but the overall winner is singles based. Basically it would be 2 or 3 rounds of random doubles, each round is a new draw for partners. whatever your overall score is after the 2-3 rounds is your score for the event. Lets say you and your partner shoot -10. you both take that score, and combine it with the score that you and your new partner shot. So, if you shot another -10 then your new score is -20, but if your original partner with their new partner only shot -5, then your first partners score is now only -15. get the idea? I think this would have to be a summer thing since it would be multiple rounds. Any thoughts?
    The State of Jefferson League uses this format.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

I got a post from Treelove on the other forum saying that this structure has been done before, but it still sounds like a great time. I may try to throw an event like this next summer
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X