May 1st / 2nd: May Day Triples and BSF Fundraiser! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • May 1st / 2nd: May Day Triples and BSF Fundraiser!

    May 1st:

    May Day Triples at Adair


    May 2nd:

    BSF Fundraiser at Adair
    Also the first of three or more Willamette Open Qualifiers.
    PDGA C Tier

    More info coming out soon...
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

  • #2
    Dion and I were looking at the scores from April Fools Doubles and it looked like people were having a pretty tough time out there...we felt sad...we felt sorry for you guys...

    So we decided to offer the May Day Triples, a dryer (hopefully), cheaper, more forgiving format for those whose egos are still bruised from AFD. With three players and no tough shot portion it should be quite painless, though we will be adding some more quirks to the course, so the day will not be completely without fear. So grab your partner from AFD and get to poaching some poor sap's partner away from him to form an unstoppable trio and we will see everybody out there May 1st!
    Nate
    Innova Champion Discs
    Discmania
    huk lab
    Keen Footwear
    Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
    Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
    Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

    Comment


    • #3
      Devin Cordell, Scott Heath, and myself are in when can we sign up for the triples?

      Comment


      • #4
        Sounds like fun. I'll try to come down for both if I can find partners for the triples.
        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

        DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

        Comment


        • #5
          I guess since josh doesn't see the whole triplet brothers playing together in a triples tourney thing as a fun idea, you can count Spencer Gausnell, Dan Corbin and myself in also. Its OK josh has been trying to get out from my shadow all his life.
          My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
            Its OK josh has been trying to get out from my shadow all his life.

            lmao . . . that's awesome!

            -Derek

            new DGO.com up soon!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              PDF Flyer: http://home.comcast.net/~accuspeed/F...DayTriples.pdf
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Thank you Mr. Treelove for all your adding of info links.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
                  I guess since josh doesn't see the whole triplet brothers playing together in a triples tourney thing as a fun idea, you can count Spencer Gausnell, Dan Corbin and myself in also. Its OK josh has been trying to get out from my shadow all his life.
                  Spencer and i flipped a coin to see who had to have Brant on there team and he lost.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                    Spencer and i flipped a coin to see who had to have Brant on there team and he lost.
                    I believe you that you guys flipped a coin for me, but you used the wrong verb in the past tense. You flipped a coin to see who got to have me on the team not had to have me.
                    My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm also wondering? Devon is on the team to drive, Scott is on the team to putt. What do you bring to the table? I know your caring the beer! and may be morale support?
                      My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
                        I'm also wondering? Devon is on the team to drive, Scott is on the team to putt. What do you bring to the table? I know your caring the beer! and may be morale support?

                        Do I hear a triple-skirt bet coming on?? Maybe triple-dress bet, even?

                        lol

                        -Derek

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          BSF Frundraiser (WO Qualifier)

                          BSF Fundraiser (WO Qualifier)
                          May 2nd at Adair

                          $35 Entry Fee for all divisions
                          - $5 to the BSF*
                          - $5 to WO*
                          - $10 to Player's Packs for AM Only (Disc of choice)
                          - $10 to payout ($20 to payout for Pros)
                          - $2 PDGA
                          - $2 WDGC
                          - $1 Tourney Costs

                          *At future WO qualifiers, $10 per entry fee will go to the WO.


                          Pre register at northwestsignup.com

                          The winners from each division at this first event will win PAID ENTRY into the Willamette Open. This will be the case at all the qualifiers this year, if you win your division you get free entry into the WO.
                          Team DISCRAFT
                          NW Sign Up
                          Gorilla Boy
                          Paragon Disc Golf
                          Odwalla

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Went to http://store.northwestsignup.com to register for the triples and the qualifier, neither were up. Any idea when they will go online?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by J Monette View Post
                              Went to http://store.northwestsignup.com to register for the triples and the qualifier, neither were up. Any idea when they will go online?
                              Within 48 hours if not sooner.
                              Team DISCRAFT
                              NW Sign Up
                              Gorilla Boy
                              Paragon Disc Golf
                              Odwalla

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X