Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What division would he have played up to...MPO?

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
      Jeff Elliott wins by 10. Yawn. I guess if he won't play up in a field of 4 players, he probably never will....
      Seeing as he qualifies to play in Advanced Grandmasters I would say he is already playing up.

I think we all just have to face the reality that in addition to having one of the most epic moustaches in all of disc golf, Jeff Elliott can also play the damned game!
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
        http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...ratings=1#Open

Results are up!

Very fun day of golf with really nice weather. Wind made it difficlut to get those birdies today, but otherwise things went great!

I had a hole in one on #15, the shortest hole on the back nine, if not the whole course. $37 ace pot.

Hot shooting by Roy from Intermediate, would have tied Zaq Jones for the Advanced win!!!

Thanks everyone who attended and helped support two great events!

$190 to the Beaver State Fling
        $190 to the Willamette Open

Following people earned free entry fee into the Willamette Open:
        MPO - Dion Arlyn
        MPM - Matt Benotsch (Half Paid Entry)
        MA1 - Zaq Jones
        FW1 - Shavonne Schumacher
        MM1 - Jeff Elliot
        MA2 - Roy Albert
        Thank you to everyone who came out to support the Beaver State Fling!
        Thank you to "RTW" for the great day of disc golf at Adair!
        And thank you to the Willamette Disc Golf Club for being a sponsor of the BSF!!

3+ weeks and counting!

All the best,

BSF Staff

Comment

Just another great venue. Hard to ever complain about playing a round at Adair. At least after the round anyway. Great playing with you again Dan. A true blessing to converse with you all day. Ward it was good to see you again. Hope to see more of you. Hope to here you more as well. Mellowing music at lunch was refreshing to listen too. Lefty was pretty funny all day. And I appritiate that damn cigar never bothering me either. As for what division should he play ? Whatever he qualifies for. How about the P.D.G.A. just making a mm2 division. That would seem to solve the problem.
          C-ya all at the next one. Can we just have at least one P.D.G.A. tournament at Adair every month ? Thanx Dion and all the crew that helps.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X