X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
    So josh just informed that he lied to me, and the Mach 3 will be the ace basket, i will also be doing an ace basket for prizes if everyone is interested.
    Not lied forgot to tell you, sorry i was working when we talked MY BAD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
      So josh just informed that he lied to me, and the Mach 3 will be the ace basket, i will also be doing an ace basket for prizes if everyone is interested.

So there will not be a basket given away in the raffle? Only the one for the ace basket? What was the motivation behind doing it this way?

Comment

To make Scott look bad. No not really it is something really fun to do and there is the motivation my friend.

Comment

love of the game baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy fix fellers.
          There's as many or more peeps who did not buy tags than did.
          So, why not set up two baskets and throw discs at both of them.
          That's what it's supposed to be about anyways.... isn't it?
          Throwing plastic through the air and watching them splash the chains!
          I can't believe nobody's spoke up and said how freaking cool it would be to win a Mach III.
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Zaqcb View Post
            So there will not be a basket given away in the raffle? Only the one for the ace basket? What was the motivation behind doing it this way?
            I think ball zak my be a bit of a diva If he is asking what his motivation is?lol
            My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

I don't think he is asking what HIS motivation is, he is asking what the motivation was for deciding to use the basket as an ace winner versus raffling it off. Maybe, instead of throwing for aces on the mini basket, we should use it for the "ring of fire" since that has become somewhat of a tradition for this event as well. Just a thought...

Comment

ring of fire

Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
                I don't think he is asking what HIS motivation is, he is asking what the motivation was for deciding to use the basket as an ace winner versus raffling it off. Maybe, instead of throwing for aces on the mini basket, we should use it for the "ring of fire" since that has become somewhat of a tradition for this event as well. Just a thought...
                The way I see it is josh put up the dinero to get this going and should decide on what to do with the baskets.
                It appears that he has done that.
                I love the ring of fire idea with minis.
                What if we set the basket in a real fire?
                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
                  I think ball zak my be a bit of a diva If he is asking what his motivation is?lol

Yeah i will do the 2nd basket anyways.

No Problem it would be cool for someone to win a ton of discs.

Comment

*doing happy dance*

Yayyyyyy for Sam Brown!!!

Once again, I will be there Friday . . . how can I help? I'm bringin' chains . . .

I would have room for a passenger, but my chocolate lab demanded shotgun.

-Derek

Comment

Mach Light.

I spaced and left my Mach Light at Sam Brown.
                      Anyone have any ideas?

Comment

Sam's got it

Originally posted by Bryon_Harris View Post
                        I spaced and left my Mach Light at Sam Brown.
                        Anyone have any ideas?
                        Hey Bryon,
                        Ian, Max and myself had a throw off for it and Ian won!
                        I'll send you his number.
                        yose
                        - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X