Whistler dubs registration list Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    The amateur flight is full now thanks to all who have signed up. Come on pros let's get our flight filled.

    Comment


    • #47
      1 K added

      Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
      Come on pros let's get our flight filled
      Hey youngster, mention that we already have over 1,000.00 in added CASH!
      That should increase last years 1K that 1st place won.
      My personal goal is to payout 2,000 bucks to the first place pro team.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

      Comment


      • #48
        Nice Name !

        So I was overly curious and decided to research the team name 804.05 A(4) and found that it was just as witty as I had hoped..

        804.05 Disqualification and Suspension

        A. A player shall be disqualified by the
        director for meeting any of the necessary
        conditions of disqualification as set forth
        in the rules, or for any of the following:

        (4) Activities which are in violation of the
        law or park regulation or disc golf course
        rule, including the illegal consumption of
        drugs or alcohol.


        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
          Hey youngster, mention that we already have over 1,000.00 in added CASH!
          That should increase last years 1K that 1st place won.
          My personal goal is to payout 2,000 bucks to the first place pro team.
          There are 12 spots left for the dubs and they are all in the Pro flight.

          Comment


          • #50
            if the pro spots don't fill up right away, is there any chance of a few more spots being offered to am teams at some point?... My friend, Mike Webber, who's from that area and a friend of Yose's, would like to get into the tourney... and they'd be willing to play pro if they had too... even though they could get away with playing AM 2. We were planning to travel down from Seattle as a group of 4, so I'm hoping they can get in.
            Thanks either way...
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

            Comment


            • #51
              My favorite name:
              Tony Quirarte-Chase Shipman- Pretty good shot Tony, nice putt Chase

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                if the pro spots don't fill up right away, is there any chance of a few more spots being offered to am teams at some point?... My friend, Mike Webber, who's from that area and a friend of Yose's, would like to get into the tourney... and they'd be willing to play pro if they had too... even though they could get away with playing AM 2. We were planning to travel down from Seattle as a group of 4, so I'm hoping they can get in.
                Thanks either way...
                There will not be any more am spots due to having 2 different flights unless teams drop out, sorry. I will be at the BSF next weekend so if anyone would like to sign up then just come find me or drop me a message.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Another Primate View Post
                  My favorite name:
                  Tony Quirarte-Chase Shipman- Pretty good shot Tony, nice putt Chase
                  Really?

                  Over:
                  "Deuce Bags", [this one is funny!]
                  "Green Bowl Packers" (tired),
                  "Drive for show, Putt for laughs" (tired),
                  "Coleslaw and Baked Beaner",
                  "804.05 A(4)", [fucking hilarious, if you ask me]
                  "Fruit Salad",
                  "The Par-Takers",
                  "Team Huck-a-Whack",
                  or even "Long & Wrong" ?

                  Really?
                  Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                  Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                  Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                  Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                  Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                    Really?

                    Over:

                    "804.05 A(4)", ...
                    or even "Long & Wrong" ?

                    Really?
                    Well, you're right. 804.05 A(4) is the best, hand's down.
                    And Long & Wrong is awesome.

                    But, I've been laughing at 804.05 A(4) for a while now, and Chase and Tony's is my current favorite. You know, it's all about the mood.

                    Oh, wait. I just read through the list again, and finally got Yose's and Doug's joke: Blues AARPs. (I'd thought it was a typo.) Yeah, that one's now fighting with "Pretty good shot, Tony, nice putt, Chase" for the battle of my whims.
                    Last edited by Another Primate; May 22nd, 2010, 05:52 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I'm glad yose finally went with AARP and if you know Alan "Fruit salad" makes a lot of sence. "Show us your Bogey's" is a great one also.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                        I'm glad yose finally went with AARP and if you know Alan "Fruit salad" makes a lot of sence. "Show us your Bogey's" is a great one also.
                        Yeah, that is good. I'm kinda partial to "the Flying Monkeys", myself. Most of the suggestions from my co-workers were spice references, but none of them fit. (I'm playing with Ginger Hayes, so it's Ginger and Currie...)

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                          I'm glad yose finally went with AARP and if you know Alan "Fruit salad" makes a lot of sence. "Show us your Bogey's" is a great one also.
                          I don't mean to brag or anything, but I think I came up with the perfect team name for skip and I. I think the expression is "if the glove fits wear it"!
                          My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            "Ne Sa Mo" is the best name

                            i will tell you why, because you always "Need Some More"....Right?

                            "Ne Sa Mo" beer,buds,birdies,brownies,bank,banginchains....
                            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

                            :cheers:

                            :cool:sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              7 spots left all in the pro flight. Pro men, Pro master, and Pro women let's fill this.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                                7 spots left all in the pro flight. Pro men, Pro master, and Pro women let's fill this.
                                Just a crazy idea: There are four Advanced Women teams. Move them into the Pro flight, or move us four Am Women teams into the Pro flight. That would open up four Am spaces and leave only three Pro spaces to fill.

                                Of course, someone would have to check with the people being moved to make sure that doesn't mess up any other plans. I'd be willing to be that someone.

                                Let me know. I don't watch this site while I'm at work, grin, so if you like the idea and want to set me to calling, ring me... 541.761.3969... and get me the numbers to call.

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X