X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your best memories from 08'

So one of my favorite threads on "the Other forum" was the one where we said nice stuff about other folks and reminisced about what we liked about the ORS... So lets do that here...

What will be your lasting impressions from this year? Who was the coolest cat that you got to play golf with? Any funny stories? What did you love about this year's series?

For me it was winning my first ever trophy in an Oregon Series event at Rose City (3rd place in pro), playing in a final four was really a treat and I really liked Trojan as a tournament course... talk about risk reward.

I also really was excited to get to play with Steve Rico at the BSF... I was beating him by two after our first nine holes (he beat me by seven for the round I think). Playing in pro is rad because you see so many great golfers attacking holes in so many different ways... My stomach turns every time I watch Mike S. or Kirk chuck in an 80 footer, but I have to smile.
    I'm playing regularly with guys that I was in awe of only a few years ago and most of them are really great guys...

Nate really elevated his game this year, which was fun to watch and I'm looking forward to next year when the rest of us can reign him and that impressive rating back in... Here's to Oregon getting back at least 3 or 4 1000 ratings next year!
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X