X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown Winter series...

This might be early but I am just wondering if Stumptown will be running the winter series again this year. I hope so because my son & I had a lot of fun and hope to make the whole series this time.
    If I remember the first one last year was in Nov. Just curious.
    Doug

This would be cool... but I haven't heard any plans from the club about much of anything for a while...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Stumptown is doing a winter series. We voted at the last meeting and elected Ryan G. as the tournament director. Dates for individual events, courses to be played and individual event TDs are to be announced at the October meeting on the 14th of this month.

Comment

Maybe I should pay more attention...

http://www.stumptowndg.com/news/september08
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

sausage guy will be at stumptown meeting
          sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Hot diggity!
            Can't wait to see the dates so I can book 'em Dano!
            Thanks All!
            Doug

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X