July 25 > Lake Selmac, Selma
    August 29 > Whistlers Bend, Roseburg
    September 19 > Mystery course,

Tee times > 9:am
    Pro > $25
    Pro M > $20
    Advanced > $20
    Amateur > $15
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Why is heavens name do you guys have twice as many events in the wintertime as you do in the summer???

Comment

we love sows

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
      Why is heavens name do you guys have twice as many events in the wintertime as you do in the summer???
      Andy,
      I think we have half as many in the summer as we do in the winter.
      Well, one reason would be that there are many more gigs you have to try and not conflict with during the summer.
      Another reason is some of the courses we play, (you've seen em') should only be played in the winter while the gnarly underbrush is more dormant. Windy Creek, Wildlife Safari.
      Also some of the temp course's can only be set up in the winter while other park facilities are closed. Indian Mary, TP West, Millsite.
      Really though, us southern shooters just loves our sows.
      cya at 's ???
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
        Andy,
        I think we have half as many in the summer as we do in the winter.
        Well, one reason would be that there are many more gigs you have to try and not conflict with during the summer.
        Another reason is some of the courses we play, (you've seen em') should only be played in the winter while the gnarly underbrush is more dormant. Windy Creek, Wildlife Safari.
        Also some of the temp course's can only be set up in the winter while other park facilities are closed. Indian Mary, TP West, Millsite.
        Really though, us southern shooters just loves our sows.
        cya at 's ???
        One more thing. We just love to play golf so much that winter whether isn't a factor.

Namaste,

Big Al

Comment

We also have the State of Jefferson events happening during the summer, and the guys try to stagger those.

Yose, I'll make up a flyer and post it at Tom Pearce this week.

Hey, you say tee time of 9 -- does that mean player's meeting at 8:30? 8:45? And shall I say sign-ups start at 8?

Comment

Please also post the State of Jefferson schedule here, so I can add the events to the Calendar.
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
              Please also post the State of Jefferson schedule here, so I can add the events to the Calendar.
              The SOJ Schedule is coming soon. I will post it by the end of this weekend. It will have it's own forum.

Namaste,

Al

Comment

Anyone showing up to this weekend at TP?

Comment

Question

Time to revive the SOSS thread. How many of you are planning on going to Selmac this Sunday? I know it says it starts at nine but have the other ones this year started on time? What time did they get over? I only ask because i am trying to get to go, but i have somewhere to be in Medford around 4 or 5ish so i am trying to get an idea of how long this may be. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

P.S. any predictions on winning score? i think it will be -12 for 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by MOB47 View Post
                    Time to revive the SOSS thread. How many of you are planning on going to Selmac this Sunday? I know it says it starts at nine but have the other ones this year started on time? What time did they get over? I only ask because i am trying to get to go, but i have somewhere to be in Medford around 4 or 5ish so i am trying to get an idea of how long this may be. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

P.S. any predictions on winning score? i think it will be -12 for 2 rounds.

TP started on time, idk about riverfront. I will be there along with Zaq and Vaughn, thats all i can promise at this time...

And if we can get all the positions in the A placements i say 14 wins

Comment

Riverfront started a little late because I decided to play and had to run back home to get my discs. Boy was I winded when I got back. We finished well before 4pm but we had around 20 golfers. We should deffinately be done golfing by 5pm. I'm not sure about results and awards.

Namaste,

Al

Comment

Originally posted by bigal View Post
                        Riverfront started a little late because I decided to play and had to run back home to get my discs. Boy was I winded when I got back. We finished well before 4pm but we had around 20 golfers. We should deffinately be done golfing by 5pm. I'm not sure about results and awards.

Namaste,

Al

If someone has to be back early and its you Mr Jesse Cox im sure everyone would be cool with doing only a 30 minute lunch break, i cant imagine rounds taking more than 2:30 hours each, so 2nd round at the latest would be started by 1. Over at 3:30

Comment

sweet, I asked Aaron about R-Front and he said they were back in Medford by 5 so thats pretty quick. Now all i gotta do is get the approval from the boss "wife" and her minions "kids" and its on like donkey kong. I really wanna go so i will probably be there. We will see. I also wouldn't mind helping with sign ups a little early so we are ready on time.
                          Last edited by MOB47; July 21st, 2010, 02:39 PM. Reason: forgot some shit

Comment

Is the Mystery still a mystery??

When will the mysterious mystery course be revealed for this years SOSS? I would love to go.

Comment

Yose

Hey Yoseman,
                              Will you be so kind as to PM me your phone #? I seem to have lost it.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X