X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by holdin8 View Post
    Hey Bob, I want to volunteer for the BSF so I can register for the RCO. Send me an email holdin8@gmail.com and let me know when/what time etc. I wont be around for the BSF am but certainly I can volunteer for the pro day..... Thanks, Jason
    I'll be in contact Jason!

Everybody........I had intended to email everyone this week with an update and where we stand at this point. A change in my life leaves all of my files on another computer. I am suppose to get them tonight and will get things updated and let everyone know with in a couple of days what to expect. Thanks for your patience!

Bob

Comment

Am weekend BSF Volunteers

BSF AM weekend volunteer update: I am shooting to have the 'master' list created by the first weekend in May which will have the assignments for everyone. I will reach out then by calling, emailing, Facebook messaging all of you great folks out there who are volunteering for the BSF AM weekend who have not already been given your assignment.

Even though we have a nice big list of volunteers already, we can always use more. If anyone is interested in helping out for the both days of the AM weekend or just one of the days, contact me at courycoates1@yahoo.com or pm me here with your contact info and what days you are willing to help.

All hail the BSF!!
      -Coury

Comment

Bob,

I heard a rumor that you sent out a volunteer schedule. I also heard that I am on it. Can you forward it to me? Thanks.

all2common@gmail.com
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
          Bob,

I heard a rumor that you sent out a volunteer schedule. I also heard that I am on it. Can you forward it to me? Thanks.

all2common@gmail.com
          Will do! That was on my list for today to get a hold of those I didn't have email for.

Bob

Comment

Bob, I had messaged you and not heard back. Get in touch via private message. I have some time for the NT event weekend.
            "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Rebel View Post
              BSF AM weekend volunteer update: I am shooting to have the 'master' list created by the first weekend in May which will have the assignments for everyone. I will reach out then by calling, emailing, Facebook messaging all of you great folks out there who are volunteering for the BSF AM weekend who have not already been given your assignment.

Even though we have a nice big list of volunteers already, we can always use more. If anyone is interested in helping out for the both days of the AM weekend or just one of the days, contact me at courycoates1@yahoo.com or pm me here with your contact info and what days you are willing to help.

All hail the BSF!!
              -Coury
              Not to change the subject----ok, I'm changing the subject............Coury---can you please accept my friend request on Facebook? I mean if you want to but if you don't, I would like to know at least 5 reasons why not......just sayin'....
              PDGA President

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
                Not to change the subject----ok, I'm changing the subject............Coury---can you please accept my friend request on Facebook? I mean if you want to but if you don't, I would like to know at least 5 reasons why not......just sayin'....
                Thanks Coury.........
                PDGA President

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
                  Yep, you need all the friends you can get. Will that make two now?

Like you need friends...........you've got more friends than almost anybody. Except Sam maybe. Wait.....bad example. Never mind!

Bob

Comment

PM Sent re: volunteering.
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X