-Mens Open-

-Womens Open-

-Mens Pro Masters-

-Mens Advanced-

-Womens Advanced-

-Mens Ams-

-Womens Ams-
    -Devin Cordell #38801

here we go. 1 tourney to go, and now 3 people can win outright, and 1 more can tie for the win. What a series..... Those big boys from up north that come down to Whistlers could make this very interesting..... Could we have a tie?

Comment

Tweener's baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
      here we go. 1 tourney to go, and now 3 people can win outright, and 1 more can tie for the win. What a series..... Those big boys from up north that come down to Whistlers could make this very interesting..... Could we have a tie?
      I've seen it happen back when J.D. and Lane Mason use to battle for the title.
      Years back there was always a posse of northerners that use to come down from as far as PDX for the WB gig.
      It would make it very, very interesting.
      I wouldn't doubt it if Lane showed up for this one anyway, he usually does.
      I'll give J.D. a call too.
      This could get real exciting.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

So who ended up winning sunday and the series?

Comment

Kirk M. won with a -9
          I managed to squeak out a 4th place. So that put Scotty, Shane and I in a 3-way tie for first.

I will be posting the scores later today. I will also be posting a list of all the qualifiers for the finals at Sam Brown.
          -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

Final 9 @ Sam Brown ?

Devin, good job doing what you needed to do!
            Is a final 9 in order for you fellers at Sam Brown?
            Maybe a big poker game, next to Sam's grave so he can play too.
            Saturday would probably work out the best for a playoff.
            We could have a gallery for you guys, which is lots of fun. (side bets anyone?)
            Sunday could find us with a lot of golfers and not enough time.
            Chances are I have the time to set up a pretty sick 9 hole course out there.
            Do ya trust me?
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
              Devin, good job doing what you needed to do!
              Is a final 9 in order for you fellers at Sam Brown?
              Maybe a big poker game, next to Sam's grave so he can play too.
              Saturday would probably work out the best for a playoff.
              We could have a gallery for you guys, which is lots of fun. (side bets anyone?)
              Sunday could find us with a lot of golfers and not enough time.
              Chances are I have the time to set up a pretty sick 9 hole course out there.
              Do ya trust me?

Yose,

I think we decided that we want to play an 18 hole round for it. Seems like a lot on the line for just nine holes. If you wanna set up a few super tees on your normal layout that would be cool, maybe make 3 par 4's or something to do, you could make a few of them crazy long or something for us.

We could do 9 with a few people watching then everyone could tag along as we go hopefully creating a galery for the final few holes, or they could follow the whole time,

Anyway we look at it we are just playing for trophy's and money, i think we all agreed to share the title of 2009-2010 SOWS champion.

How much is the difference in overalls between first second and third in money so we can decide if we want to play for it or just split it?

Comment

tie breaker

Okay then, you 3 can settle it with your Sunday round.
                - Anonymous

Comment

Yose if it works out and we can all make it we were hoping to get it in saturday. Will all the baskets be out?

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                  Okay then, you 3 can settle it with your Sunday round.

Comment

think it over

Will all the baskets be out?
                    Scotty,
                    Saturday has been one of those 'you never know' what's going to happen days.
                    It's usually all setup on Saturday, we're just never sure what time.
                    I'm sure the baskets will be up by Sunday, which has always been the main day, with the top shooters from each division in the same group playing 18 holes.
                    You guys have some time to ponder.
                    - Anonymous

Comment

Yose,
                      Is the skins match ups going to be five somes again like last year?

Comment

yep

Comment

113 qualifiers that will be some big groups. I think most everybody will be there, probably around 100 or so the bigger the groups the better. Good thing it is only for one round. Then the late round of doubles will be fun. There is a big ace pot left over( no aces at Safari, Selmac, or Whistlers) what should we do with?

Comment

I think that we should take the ace pot and do a Pro/Am random draw doubles and payout with that and have a good time.
                            -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

Nail and a hammer!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X