X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOB47 View Post
    In my opinion donating the money to any course is better than padding the pockets of the players that have been winning all year anyway. Maybe we could vote on it or do a half and half thing or something. Either way I think we should grow the sport and donate.
    If we are donating that money to a course lets split the cash between piece, selmac and whistlers. If padding the players pockets isn't fair donating the money to only one course is just as or even more unfair.
    My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

My vote is DONATE!!!

How kickass would it be to be playing next years winter series TP event with all new baskets. No gongs, no pearcings, just the sweet sound of crispy new chains.
      Continue growing southern oregon disc golf!!
      /\/\ E l) F () R l) E R

Comment

bring your ballots

Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
        If we are donating that money to a course lets split the cash between piece, selmac and whistlers. If padding the players pockets isn't fair donating the money to only one course is just as or even more unfair.
        Hey Brant,
        That's a gudt idea
        We'll talk it over decide and what to vote on and vote on it. *MACH III*
        I wonder how Sam Brown will vote?

money =

basket =
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
          I agree, Donating to multiple courses is just as good. As long as we are donating it to disc golf and not individuals. *Pro Discatcher*
          Last edited by MOB47; April 2nd, 2010, 09:12 AM. Reason: forgot to throw discatcher in there cause yose keeps writing mach III

Comment

Originally posted by MOB47 View Post
            I agree, Donating to multiple courses is just as good. As long as we are donating it to disc golf and not individuals. *Pro Discatcher*
            Kinda wondering what that means, please say what you are thinking Mr. Cox.

Comment

you know while we are at giving money to everyone elses courses, Mingus is missing 2 baskets and we have at least 1 probably 2 new courses going in the ground in the next 3 months. We could use the money too...

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
              Kinda wondering what that means, please say what you are thinking Mr. Cox.

Comment

What i meant by that is that i would love for this ace pot money to go to any course. Be it whistlers, mingus, pearce or all of the above, rather than getting played for and going into any individuals pocket. Sorry if i was unclear.

Comment

oh and *Pro Discatcher* i only wrote because they are my favorite baskets and yose keeps writing *Mach III* so i figured i would counter that.

Comment

Hole # 14 @ Sam Brown = $$$$

FWIW.....
                    Hole 14 at Slam Bam Sam Brown should get aced.
                    It's under 200' and I think it'll get nailed at least 2 or 3 times.
                    Along with the aces will be a few bogeys, because it is an island hole with about a 30' circle of safe green to land on.
                    I think the 6 ' under hole (Sams Grave), which is now # 2, will get aced.
                    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                    - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                      FWIW.....
                      Hole 14 at Slam Bam Sam Brown should get aced.
                      It's under 200' and I think it'll get nailed at least 2 or 3 times.
                      Along with the aces will be a few bogeys, because it is an island hole with about a 30' circle of safe green to land on.
                      I think the 6 ' under hole (Sams Grave), which is now # 2, will get aced.

Itching with anticipation . . .

I can't wait . . .

BASKETS: I will bring my Pro DisCatcher, the white 2010 Tirnanog, Benny's Mach V, and a spare fold up Innova . . . I may be carrying Nate's Mach III and Anthony's DisCatcher, as well.

. . . and a different mountain bike this year . . . lol! KONA!! haha . . . watch for dragging feet, no brakes right now!

-Derek
                      P.S. Who plans on goin' Friday?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X