X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaver State Fling Store SPECIAL Offer

We are offering for one week only a FREE raffle ticket for The "Golden Ticket" (AM paid entry into the BSF before registration opens) with the purchase of any fund raiser disc from the Beaver State Fling Store.

This offer will run from now 3:45pm, 3/5 untill Midnight 3/12.

Check out the other great merchandise in the store as well.

Good luck!

Bob

Does it have to be from the store itself? I bought a fundraiser disc from Hagerty...do I get a free raffle ticket?
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
      Does it have to be from the store itself? I bought a fundraiser disc from Hagerty...do I get a free raffle ticket?
      From the Store itself (in store special like the big box stores do it)!

Bob

Comment

This in from BSF Central:

Thank you all for supporting the fund raising efforts of the Beaver State Fling. We have decided to add another "Golden Ticket" to the pot. So now there will be two tickets draw and two people will have a paid entry BEFORE registration opens.

(you may only win once, if your name is drawn twice it doesn't count)

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post

Thank you all for supporting the fund raising efforts of the Beaver State Fling. We have decided to add another "Golden Ticket" to the pot. So now there will be two tickets draw and two people will have a paid entry BEFORE registration opens.

Bob
          We've opened the flood gates
          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you Stumptown Disc Golf!

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post

Bob
            Thanks Bob! You've successfully improved on what was already a great idea. My chances of winning a Golden Ticket has doubled.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X