X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaver state registration costs?

Does anyone remember roughly what the costs were for the AM division last year. They sent out an email this morning with reg times for 2010 but no fees were mentioned.
    My favourite putter is my driver.

Originally posted by Chad_from_BC View Post
    Does anyone remember roughly what the costs were for the AM division last year. They sent out an email this morning with reg times for 2010 but no fees were mentioned.
    I believe the cost last year was $65 but this year I believe it is going to be $75. (this only what I've heard and not for sure)

Bob

Comment

Alright. That's a good enough guess for me. Just trying to budget a few things out right now. I also can't seem to find any info on th different am divisions. I assume just am1 and am2.

Comment

I think quite possibly, it's just am1 this year.
        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Heh awesome. It'll be fun gettng eaten alive. From what I understand a lot of your Am players are the same skill level as our Open players in BC. Maybe I can hold my own, we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            I don't think that is the case. There has been talk about going that way, as is the Memorial, starting next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
              Advanced Division is the only option this year.

Bob

Comment

Then again, I could be wrong.

There will be age protected divisions though (Advanced Masters, etc.), right?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  Then again, I could be wrong.

There will be age protected divisions though (Advanced Masters, etc.), right?
                  Right! And Bob is usually right on most cases, he has yet to disappoint in this thread as well
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

Comment

darn itttt! I wanted to sandbag MA2 and win it!

Comment

An hour left, woot!

Comment

Advanced only. Well I won't be attending this one. After placing well last year I was really looking forward to it. Oh well. Looks like it's the RCO for me then. You guys have fun.
                        Last edited by Will of Doom; March 1st, 2010, 04:18 PM. Reason: spelling
                        According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

I heard the RCO is advanced only also...
                          educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                            I heard the RCO is advanced only also...
                            If that's the case I'll be saving alot of money. I'm not bumping up till I have either the rating or consistancy of an adv player.
                            According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
                              If that's the case I'll be saving alot of money. I'm not bumping up till I have either the rating or consistancy of an adv player.
                              To each his own. According to the PDGA guidelines, my rating has NEVER qualified me as an Advanced player, yet I played Advanced for years.... To each his own. I won a total of ONE trophy (3rd place) in Intermediate. For that matter, in my years as an Advanced player, I only won one trophy, and it was also just 3rd place. Why did I move up to Advanced when I did? So I would not plateau and stagnate. To each his own.

On the other hand, I know of a player who has played his entire career in one division. He has won 45 trophies, is rated WELL above the guidelines for that division, and yet continues to play in the same division. Year after year. And he wins. Over and over and over again. Doesn't seem too challenging to me, but then, to each his own.
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X