Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C.T.P.'s are great. It shows that the T.D. went out and got extra swag. Another chance for someone to earn something. Not just givin to them because they signed up. And it get's the sponsers names out on the course for everyone to see all day not just metioned once or twice by the T.D.

Comment

C.T.P.s are great. Make sure that some are division specific on holes approriate for that division (women only, Crusties only, etc. on shorter holes).

All holes don't have to be CTP, either. You could have long drive on hole 5 and longest putt (hole 1, maybe).

Comment

Me like CTP. Sometimes, only thing win is CTP. CTP good. Many players donate CTP prizes. Must remind groups to bring in after last hole!
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
          4 spots left.

It would be great to have a few more ladies signed up. Only three brave souls at the moment.
          yay, chris! can't wait to play with you again! i was super hoping you would sign up (although, dammit, there goes my guaranteed win... hahaha!)

peace,
          emmarose "rufflebutt" hanley
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
            yay, chris! can't wait to play with you again! i was super hoping you would sign up (although, dammit, there goes my guaranteed win... hahaha!)

peace,
            emmarose "rufflebutt" hanley
            The only thing guaranteed at Trojan is that someone will throw in the water at some point.
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
              The only thing guaranteed at Trojan is that someone will throw in the water at some point.
              not it!

Comment

Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
                not it!
                We will see humble pie!
                PDGA #25296
                Stumptown #34

Comment

I've got a couple disc's for ctp's. Let me know if your going through with it and Ill bring em down.
                  A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

That'd be great, Gilby! Bring em with ya!
                    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Hmm, well I decided to finally sign up, here is to playing more tournaments this year than any year prior!

Comment

This tournament is full. Thank you everybody for signing up early. Should be a good time. See you out there.
                        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                          We will see humble pie!
                          ... just tryin' to think positive...

... and yes, i do get a little cocky from time to time... that's why a course like trojan is good for me, i s'pose...

Comment

The following people are on the waitlist. I will contact you directly if/when a spot opens up. The order on the waitlist was determined by who contacted me first either by email or telephone.

1. Adam Huskey
                            2. Anthony Walker
                            3. Isaac Rains
                            4. Terry Surratt
                            5. Jon Wills
                            6. Mark Kilmer
                            Last edited by all2common; March 8th, 2010, 03:48 PM. Reason: Isaac's Last Name - thanks

Comment

Do you need "A frame" tee signs for this thing Hiatt?
                              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                                Do you need "A frame" tee signs for this thing Hiatt?
                                Thanks, Chris. Hagerty bought some holders or some such thing for the tee signs last year for the RCO. Stumptown should still have them laying around somewhere. Look forward to seeing you.

The Sausage Guy will be at this tournament for your lunch needs.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X