Camp Taloali Deaf Youth Camp Fundraiser @ Jerry Miller DGC May 15-16 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a registration list. Didn't see one at sign up.

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
      Is there a registration list. Didn't see one at sign up.
      http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=10251

Plus, I signed up last night!

Can't wait snap, should be a blast!
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

I have been updating the list as soon as I get the emails from PDGA, which seem to be around 9 or 10pm every night....
        smokin joe, shame on you for not looking at the pdga schedule
        Come on people, nothing to lose and everything to gain!

Comment

@#$%!

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          I have been updating the list as soon as I get the emails from PDGA, which seem to be around 9 or 10pm every night....
          smokin joe, shame on you for not looking at the pdga schedule
          Come on people, nothing to lose and everything to gain!
          I would be in already but that weekend I must attend a family reunion...

Comment

The glow rounds on Friday and Saturday are separate events as well as the random doubles on Friday. Those unavailable to attend the singles tournament over the weekend could still get in 2 rounds on Friday

Comment

Bummer no Jr. divisions. Seems ironic in a way. Mr. 42992 ( age 7 ) is seeking a division. His uncle would help out with a jr. group if needed. Can you reserve a cabin. Seems like a great place for kids.

Comment

If there are 3 or more Juniors then the division can be created. Juniors don't have to play in junior divisions, they can play novice, rec, int etc..
                Email me at snap7times@gmail.com if you want a single cabin to be reserved. The place is very kid friendly, it was made for them after all...

Comment

Ok people... 5 weeks left. I don't know how else to properly express myself, but I am a bit disappointed or confused on why there is a dramatic opposite response to this tournament as to any other tournament in the northwest as in terms of registration and so forth? Not one person has told me any reason or reasons that is preventing this tournament to be full or at least half full by now? If it is something in the schedule that is preventing over 50 people from registrating, let me know so that I can change it and get those 50 people in. What is it?

Comment

I might be able to go if I can get a ride with someone.
                    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

There will be a work party and playing time on this saturday for anyone who wants to swing by and help and play at the same time. We start at 9am and will probably go till noon or 1pm. We will provide snack and drink for everyone who comes out to check out the course. Might be a good time to register for the may 15-16 tournament as well...

Comment

2nd 18?

Will the 2nd 18 hole course be available to play before the tournament? 1 day before?
                        Or at least a map of it so we can take a look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                          I am a bit disappointed or confused on why there is a dramatic opposite response to this tournament as to any other tournament in the northwest as in terms of registration and so forth?
                          Once payday hits I'll be registering, along with one or two more people.

Comment

Originally posted by Vector_2008 View Post
                            Will the 2nd 18 hole course be available to play before the tournament? 1 day before?
                            Or at least a map of it so we can take a look at it.
                            My main focus on Friday before the tournament will be putting together the Temp course as I get the temp baskets from various people; I will first set up all the tees by flags on Friday morning and mark basket placements with orange paint. I do have the layout on paper and will try my best to print a map, draw on it, scan it and post it sometime in the next week, keep bugging me and it will get done. Am working with a professional artist on the disc stamp tonight for final approval...
                            For the Jerry Miller course, a few tees will be moved to add difficulty and distance.
                            Right now on Paper it looks like the Temp course will have holes in these ranges
                            200-300 = 8
                            300-400 = 7
                            400-500 = 2
                            500+ = 1

Comment

got multiple pictures of all the holes for the course directories, will upload them this week. We had 6-7 people spend 4-5 hours clearing thousands of rocks and sticks to make the fairways much more clear and clean looking for the tournament/summer.
                              My personal suggestion is to wear long socks with shorts or pants to make the round playing more fun in case your disc goes astray.
                              There were more than 30-40 people cleaning up the main grounds and doing various cleaning and repair to all the buildings so the cabins are cleannnnn.

Comment

If open doesn't take on any more players... First place stands to win over $200 easy...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X