X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    It's not full yet? What's taking so long?

Bob
    It won't be long now..........wait for it,,,,,, wait for it!!!
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
      It won't be long now..........wait for it,,,,,, wait for it!!!
      SKU: GNO-0410

Online Signup

Quantity in Stock:
      ON BACKORDER
      Last edited by Matt B.; February 17th, 2010, 11:52 AM. Reason: countdown

Comment

Who is going to get the last spot????
        PDGA #25296
        Stumptown #34

Comment

I am trying to check out but it won't take my credit card information.

Can I pay with Paypal?

The same thing happen to me last night, must be my card
          Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Full

in less than 24 hrs.

OR Disc Golf is awesome.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

probably would've been faster if everyone wasn't told signup wasn't gonna open till the 17th
              ________
              Upskirt Tennis
              Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

i got in last night, whew, thanks josh gausnell for tellin me

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
                probably would've been faster if everyone wasn't told signup wasn't gonna open till the 17th

Comment

hell ya. thanks Josh. Team Medford is all in

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                    SKU: GNO-0410

Online Signup

Quantity in Stock:
                    ON BACKORDER
                    I just got in. Said 3 spots left when I signed in.
                    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Here is the scoop gang... The GNO has filled all of the online spots available! The events in Oregon have filled in the last couple of years far faster than any other part of the country. The PDGA gets a little confused about why this happens here. I will attest to the fact that WE HAVE THE BEST CHALLENGING AND SCENIC COURSES ANYWHERE.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ....................................
                      Well we do have professionally run events... that has to help..

In my 32 years of playing this awesome sport I think that here in Oregon we have no cure for the rabid lust for great venues and events. I hope all who want to play can get in.
                      slight hint to the devoted... get with it. get it done

Comment

I went on 10 min after the previous message, it said 1 spot left and it went through. Might have got the last spot at 7:30 p unless the system lied to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryon_Harris February 17th, 2010, 07:43 PM ;53448
                          February 17th, 2010, 06:19 PM hyzerbomb
                          I went on 10 min after the previous message, it said 1 spot left and it went through. Might have got the last spot at 7:30 p unless the system lied to me.
                          Sick! Post #3 for him as of this reply!

PS, when I checked before 5 PM today, it said BACK ORDER, 0 units in stock...

Who's going to be on the cusp this year? Did Yose get in? Will this thread go CONTROVERSIAL?
                          Last edited by TreeLove; February 17th, 2010, 10:06 PM.
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

No Yose which is just strange at the bend. He should have a spot reserved in every tournament at the bend. Even after he is more then just a old crusty. If you think I'm wrong go stand on hole #9.

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                              Sick! Post #3 for him as of this reply!

PS, when I checked before 5 PM today, it said BACK ORDER, 0 units in stock...

Who's going to be on the cusp this year? Did Yose get in? Will this thread go CONTROVERSIAL?
                              My only guess is that it was the fault of credit cards not going through which took the server a few hours to figure out? Who knows how these things work. O well!

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                                No Yose which is just strange at the bend. He should have a spot reserved in every tournament at the bend. Even after he is more then just a old crusty. If you think I'm wrong go stand on hole #9.
                                You could always forfeit your spot to him if you feel so passionate about it!
                                PDGA #25296
                                Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X