X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schedule and doubles

The tournament flyer has been posted for a while... http://www.pixsvr.com/pics/pdgasignu...10%20FLYER.pdf

Yes, there will be doubles on Friday afternoon run by the tournament staff.

Comment

• we also do a flipout at 5:30 every friday at whistlers.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
        I'm leaving in 5 minutes and should be there by 2:00. Ya'll enjoy your work day!

Bob

Warning Bob: 801.01

Comment

• Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
          Is work extra hard for anyone else today?!?

I can't wait to get on the road and out into the sunshine!
          OHHHH YEAH!!! I am getting up at mid night to go to work drive a semi a total of 389 miles then, should be headed out to whistlers by noon baby. It's probably going to be the longest my route will ever take me.
          My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

• i also get to drive 4 or 5 hrs to glide after a full day of driving for work. tomorrow is gonna suck.
            ________
            Dc medical marijuana dispensary
            Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
              i also get to drive 4 or 5 hrs to glide after a full day of driving for work. tomorrow is gonna suck.
              The funny thing is I live within 15 minutes from whistlers!
              My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

• Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
                The funny thing is I live within 15 minutes from whistlers!
                How could the opportunity to play Whistlers EVER suck?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

• man, work is rough today. I think we are going to just leave at lunch so we are up there by 2 or so. WOOOHHHOOOO Whistlers here we come.

Comment

• No results of day 1 yet? The party that is the GNO must be going good. I did hear a rumor that Gawain possibly aced the Top of the World.
                    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Don't hold your breath for timely updates on this one. You will have to wait until someone who played in it, posts tomorrow night. NO cell reception there either.
                      Training to be a bagger

Comment

• yeah I know. you have to drive to the store near the entrance to the park to get any reception

Comment

• Yes Gawain did ace top of the world.
                          top pro score Lane Mason first round was -9
                          top advanced score was -6
                          I think top advanced women was +11
                          That is all I know

Comment

• I know its been done before, but that is one sick ass Ace!!!

Comment

• TOP o' THE WORLD!!!!! Thats pretty amazing stuff there. Way to go stern
                              DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Comment

• Epic Finish at Whistler's

I'm just sitting at home reflecting on the past weekend at Whistler's Bend. Every opportunity to play an event at Whistler's is a real treat.This was by far my most satisfying win at the Great Northwest Open Championship to date....

To come from 8 strokes behind after the first round was a great accomplishment. Lane Mason posting a -9 the first round really set the bar high (or is it set the bar low?). I knew it would take a very smooth day of golf on Sunday to get back in the hunt.

Relying on my Forehand in the forest and my distance in the field was key. I managed to birdie one of the tougher stretch of holes the last round during my rally....10,11,12,and 13...Hole 10 (park job spike hyzer), Hole 11 (Roller Park Job, Bag on putt from 15ft) Hole 12 (360 Spin Spike Hyzer to 20ft) Hole 13 (Roller straight up the gut to 20ft)...Going -10 on Holes 1-5 all weekend helped too

Congrats to Gawain for his Ace on Top of The World!! All you other Aces also but mostly to Devin for finishing the event with an Ace on #1. I still owe you $5 for that man, just EPIC!! Devin played his butt off and pushed me all round. Way to go Southern Oregon Disc Golf!! Let's ride this momentum into the Summer!!

I can't wait to see some scores and ratings on PDGA.com....Thanks for all the hard-work getting those up ASAP. I know how hard it can be to input all that info after a long weekend

peACE

Andrew Rich...........2010 Great Northwest Open Champion
                                www.purediscgolf.com
                                Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X