Daylight Savings Doubles - March 14th - Cottage Grove Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Daylight Savings Doubles - March 14th - Cottage Grove

    Following the OLE series at Cottage Grove on Saturday, Nate and I will host an informal doubles event on Sunday! This is a fun and inexpensive way to warm up for the big show at Adair on March 27th.

    Daylight Savings Doubles
    March 14th
    Cottage Grove

    • $30 Per Team
    • Pro, Advanced, Intermediate, and Women's divisions offered.
    • Must have two teams to form a division.
    • 36 Team Capacity
    • Top 1/3 payout in all divisions. Cash to Pros, Discs to Ams.
    • No Pre-Reg required, but notification of who is attending is appreciated!

    Schedule:
    Check In: 8 am
    Round 1: 9 am
    Lunch
    Round 2: 1 pm
    Awards

    Round 1:
    Front Nine Holes Tough Lie (Must take the harder lie, hole is complete when one partner holes out, both partners do NOT have to make the shot).
    Back Nine Alternate Shot (Partners take turns throwing, if one partner holes out, then the other partner drives the next hole).

    Round 2: Best Shot

    Super Team Bounty! Lowest combined score for Daylight Savings and April Fools Doubles wins the pot. Cost is $10 per team!

    Hope to see everyone there. Again, this is a great chance to get the team exposure to competitive doubles in a fun and cheap way! Feel free to post on this thread who is going to attend!

    Dion Arlyn
    541-760-0013

    Nate Sexton
    541-231-6665
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

  • #2
    Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
    Following the OLE series at Cottage Grove on Saturday, Nate and I will host an informal doubles event on Sunday! This is a fun and inexpensive way to warm up for the big show at Adair on March 27th.

    Daylight Savings Doubles
    March 14th
    Cottage Grove

    • $30 Per Team
    • Pro, Advanced, Intermediate, and Women's divisions offered.
    • Must have two teams to form a division.
    • 36 Team Capacity
    • Top 1/3 payout in all divisions. Cash to Pros, Discs to Ams.
    • No Pre-Reg required, but notification of who is attending is appreciated!

    Schedule:
    Check In: 8 am
    Round 1: 9 am
    Lunch
    Round 2: 1 pm
    Awards

    Round 1:
    Front Nine Holes Tough Lie (Must take the harder lie, hole is complete when one partner holes out, both partners do NOT have to make the shot).
    Back Nine Alternate Shot (Partners take turns throwing, if one partner holes out, then the other partner drives the next hole).

    Round 2: Best Shot

    Super Team Bounty! Lowest combined score for Daylight Savings and April Fools Doubles wins the pot. Cost is $10 per team!

    Hope to see everyone there. Again, this is a great chance to get the team exposure to competitive doubles in a fun and cheap way! Feel free to post on this thread who is going to attend!

    Dion Arlyn
    541-760-0013

    Nate Sexton
    541-231-6665
    Props to the young guns, you guys are clearly taking it to a new level this year.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
      Following the OLE series at Cottage Grove on Saturday, Nate and I will host an informal doubles event on Sunday! This is a fun and inexpensive way to warm up for the big show at Adair on March 27th.

      Daylight Savings Doubles
      March 14th
      Cottage Grove

      • $30 Per Team
      • Pro, Advanced, Intermediate, and Women's divisions offered.
      • Must have two teams to form a division.
      • 36 Team Capacity
      • Top 1/3 payout in all divisions. Cash to Pros, Discs to Ams.
      • No Pre-Reg required, but notification of who is attending is appreciated!

      Schedule:
      Check In: 8 am
      Round 1: 9 am
      Lunch
      Round 2: 1 pm
      Awards

      Round 1:
      Front Nine Holes Tough Lie (Must take the harder lie, hole is complete when one partner holes out, both partners do NOT have to make the shot).
      Back Nine Alternate Shot (Partners take turns throwing, if one partner holes out, then the other partner drives the next hole).

      Round 2: Best Shot

      Super Team Bounty! Lowest combined score for Daylight Savings and April Fools Doubles wins the pot. Cost is $10 per team!

      Hope to see everyone there. Again, this is a great chance to get the team exposure to competitive doubles in a fun and cheap way! Feel free to post on this thread who is going to attend!

      Dion Arlyn
      541-760-0013

      Nate Sexton
      541-231-6665
      Darn same day as the team golf final I hope to be at the main event in April though.

      Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
        Darn same day as the team golf final I hope to be at the main event in April though.

        Cindy
        Remember, although its called April Fools Doubles, this year it will be on the last weekend of March

        Nate and I are going with "Team Odwalla" this year, and dropping the "Pinky and the Brain" title, due to contractual obligations

        This is the weekend after the Memorial for those who are keeping track!
        Team DISCRAFT
        NW Sign Up
        Gorilla Boy
        Paragon Disc Golf
        Odwalla

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
          Darn same day as the team golf final I hope to be at the main event in April though.

          Cindy
          Umm, Cindy, according to the calendar, that is the same day as the WASHINGTON Team Disc Golf Finals...

          I don't see the date for the OREGON Team Disc Golf Finals posted at all. Do you know something I don't? Is the date set? Will someone please submit the date of the OR TDG Finals to the Calendar Webmaster?
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Nate and I played Cottage Grove today, very fun! I think this course sets up for a very fun doubles venue, as some low scores could be very possible.

            Help get the word out about this event please!
            Team DISCRAFT
            NW Sign Up
            Gorilla Boy
            Paragon Disc Golf
            Odwalla

            Comment


            • #7
              One week away!

              Remember there is an OLE event at the Grove on Saturday, and then Dalight Savings Doubles on Sunday!

              Don't forget to set your clocks!!!
              Team DISCRAFT
              NW Sign Up
              Gorilla Boy
              Paragon Disc Golf
              Odwalla

              Comment


              • #8
                doubles march 14

                My buddy Ian and I will be there cant wait, this is our first doubles event. We have played Grove a few times and really enjoy the course. Hope the disc golf Gods are calling for sunny and warm.
                Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                One week away!

                Remember there is an OLE event at the Grove on Saturday, and then Dalight Savings Doubles on Sunday!

                Don't forget to set your clocks!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Daylight Savings Doubles will be really fun at The Grove. The course has alot of birdie opportunities but also enough OB and woods to make worst shot interesting. Again sign ups are the day of, and it is just $30 per team for all divisions. See everybody there!
                  Nate
                  Innova Champion Discs
                  Discmania
                  huk lab
                  Keen Footwear
                  Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                  Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                  Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Players pack?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      team rc dc

                      Team RC/DC will be there.

                      Devin C.
                      Rod C.
                      -Devin Cordell #38801

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dirtysep View Post
                        Players pack?
                        Great idea! This event however is quite cheap and is merely a warm-up / practice run for the April Fools Doubles which will have a Players Packs and lots of goodies for everyone!

                        So to reiterate: No player's packs on Sunday, only player's packs at April Fools Doubles and adjoining C Tier.

                        Nate and I will have our stock of discs at Cottage Grove this weekend, if anyone is interested in purchasing a disc, lots will be available!

                        D
                        Team DISCRAFT
                        NW Sign Up
                        Gorilla Boy
                        Paragon Disc Golf
                        Odwalla

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Daylight Savings Doubles is tomorrow at cottage grove. We played the OLE out there today in great weather and tomorrow's forecast looks to be even better. Sign-ups start at 8am and don't forget to set your clocks forward tonight so you don't end up an hour late! Hope to see everybody out there!
                          Nate
                          Innova Champion Discs
                          Discmania
                          huk lab
                          Keen Footwear
                          Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                          Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                          Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            WooHoo!

                            I don't know about anyone else, but I had a blast today golfing in the great weather!

                            11 Teams total, kinda small turnout, but enjoyable none the less.

                            I have those scorecards, I'll post them soon.
                            Team DISCRAFT
                            NW Sign Up
                            Gorilla Boy
                            Paragon Disc Golf
                            Odwalla

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              best doubles score

                              So does this course now have a doubles record to chase?
                              He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                              - Anonymous

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X