Beaver State Fling Registration info. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beaver State Fling Registration info.

    http://www.pdga.com/2010-beaver-stat...g-registration

    Where to register and at what time it will open will soon follow!

  • #2
    Originally posted by JMittl View Post
    http://www.pdga.com/2010-beaver-stat...g-registration

    Where to register and at what time it will open will soon follow!
    Wow! Great story and exposure for our little NT. Of special interest is the fact the NT Pro side will have registration open about 2 weeks before the AM side. I like the idea! 144 AM spots? If I were wanting to play the BSF, I'd be getting a raffle ticket for a shot at the Golden Ticket so I didn't have to worry about registration.

    Bob

    Comment


    • #3
      Badass!

      Comment


      • #4
        "This year’s registration has been split between two different dates. The National Tour Pro Divisions can register on March 1st and the SuperTour Amateur Divisions will open on March 15th. All registrations will be taken through online signup with spots being held for the necessary touring card members and National Tour Champions per to the NT agreement."

        Does this mean Registration for the AM side will open on 3/15 for BSF? If so, is the drawing for the Golden Ticket still 3/17?

        Either way I'll be in front of my computer with my fingers crossed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KG_MCDGC View Post
          "This year’s registration has been split between two different dates. The National Tour Pro Divisions can register on March 1st and the SuperTour Amateur Divisions will open on March 15th. All registrations will be taken through online signup with spots being held for the necessary touring card members and National Tour Champions per to the NT agreement."

          Does this mean Registration for the AM side will open on 3/15 for BSF? If so, is the drawing for the Golden Ticket still 3/17?

          Either way I'll be in front of my computer with my fingers crossed.
          The drawing for the Golden Ticket will be on 3/14. (before Reg. opens)

          Bob

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
            The drawing for the Golden Ticket will be on 3/14. (before Reg. opens)

            Bob
            what he said . . .
            http://nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3945

            Comment


            • #7
              ohhhhh...

              For some reason I thought the drawing was on St. Patrick's Day. Thanks for the clarity.

              Comment


              • #8
                Does anybody know what time of day the online registration will open?
                Read this ^

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                  Does anybody know what time of day the online registration will open?
                  Originally posted by JMittl View Post
                  http://www.pdga.com/2010-beaver-stat...g-registration

                  Where to register and at what time it will open will soon follow!
                  ..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                    Where to register and at what time it will open will soon follow!
                    Yeah, so when does it open?!




                    :P
                    Team DISCRAFT
                    NW Sign Up
                    Gorilla Boy
                    Paragon Disc Golf
                    Odwalla

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JMittl View Post
                      Where to register and at what time it will open will soon follow!
                      no announcent on time yet, stay tunes. Anyone notice, or have thoughts on the new BSF logo?
                      Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                      PDGA #37890
                      Stumptown #157
                      ODW TDG 10-11
                      3C&D TDG 09-10

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
                        Anyone notice, or have thoughts on the new BSF logo?
                        Bitchin!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          Bitchin!
                          I really like it, although the biologist in me thinks the teeth are too wide. Artistic liscense I know, and I think it's a kick ass design I'll be happy to have on a disc or three and whatever other schwag comes out.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                            Yeah, so when does it open?!




                            :P
                            Sorry, registration for Discraft players is closed.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                              I really like it, although the biologist in me thinks the teeth are too wide. Artistic liscense I know, and I think it's a kick ass design I'll be happy to have on a disc or three and whatever other schwag comes out.
                              As an amatuer naturalist, that was my first thought too.
                              Still lovin' it, though.

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X