Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I read this this morning and I got so excited for spring... YOU JERKS... I still have to work for months before this lovely right of spring comes.

Comment

Hey guys,

We are trying to communicate better this year and in doing so we have a national campaign to allow all competitors a chance to get in. Because of this, updates on this site may not be as forth coming as they will be through www.beaverstatefling.com so I would suggest that you register your favorite email address on the site for the newsletter and you will have receive the email about the time that registration will open. If you go to the main page and scroll down to the bottom that is where you sign up. If you have already received an email from us about the story then we have your current email address.

I can't stress enough the importance of our communication this year to everyone. We really want to make sure everyone has an equal opportunity to crash the server. This is also why we are not offering mail in entries. I realize this can be a burden to many people but both ways are a burden and this one caters to the organizers a little more.

We will be releasing another story and information email around the 25th of February to let everyone know time and Place! Don't wait sign up for the email.
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

Whoo Hoo

Just in case you didnt already know this.....

Jeff Mittl, Flash and the rest of the BSF crew...ROCK!!

Good job looking out for the rest of the country...all of whom really want to attend this event....even if they dont know it yet.

Comment

BSF Registration Time?

Please answer our 1 question survey on the desired registration time for the BSF.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/renders...2ihap2mt708886

Comment

STICKY THIS THREAD HIGHER PLEASE Mr(s). Moderator(s).

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
              STICKY THIS THREAD HIGHER PLEASE Mr(s). Moderator(s).

yea cmon we would not want it to get lost.....
              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Reg. Time?

Has a time been decided on, its less than a week away for pro sign ups, id really like to know when its opening so i can be waiting

Comment

What will it cost to register for the pro division?

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                    Hey guys,

We are trying to communicate better this year and in doing so we have a national campaign to allow all competitors a chance to get in. Because of this, updates on this site may not be as forth coming as they will be through www.beaverstatefling.com so I would suggest that you register your favorite email address on the site for the newsletter and you will have receive the email about the time that registration will open. If you go to the main page and scroll down to the bottom that is where you sign up. If you have already received an email from us about the story then we have your current email address.

I can't stress enough the importance of our communication this year to everyone. We really want to make sure everyone has an equal opportunity to crash the server. This is also why we are not offering mail in entries. I realize this can be a burden to many people but both ways are a burden and this one caters to the organizers a little more.

We will be releasing another story and information email around the 25th of February to let everyone know time and Place! Don't wait sign up for the email.
                    bump

Comment

Here is the email sent out today:

http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=9...&id=dda619a29e

Comment

All times are in Pacific Standard Time. Registration for Open Men and Women will be $150.00 and age protected professional divisions will be $125.00!

The prices went up this year to comply with the other events in the National Tour series of events. There is an NT agreement that the TD's get that has this stuff spelled out to them. Of course most of it is a recommendation however it is nice to see consistency for the players, so we comply. There is also the issue of park fees that we need to pay this year.
                        PDGA #25296
                        Stumptown #34

Comment

Sweet, put the extra cash in the Amateur purse! JUST KIDDING: hypersensitive Pros, do not get your boxers in a bunch...
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Happy to pay the $150 for this event. I had a great time last year and can't wait for this year.

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                              Sweet, put the extra cash in the Amateur purse! JUST KIDDING: hypersensitive Pros, do not get your boxers in a bunch...
                              No way lets put it in the Mini Course purse!
                              PDGA #25296
                              Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                                No way lets put it in the Mini Course purse!
                                Best. Idea. Ever.

Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X