X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
    and besides, you do have to have all the shots in your bag eventually right? consider this my way of making you a better player.
    And I think you succeeded. I saw some great shots out there as we navigated one of the most technical courses I've had the pleasure to play.

Good job.

The open holes offered a variety of paths to the pin. The woods holes gave you one or maybe two choices and you were so screwed if you deviated even slightly from your intended flight path.

And having so much tree-fense right near the baskets reminded me of Old Dexter.

Dang, that was fun.

Thanks Will.

Comment

Cheers Jim! and THANK YOU for all of your help. Hell, thanks to EVERYONE who helped these tournies become successful. it's so nice to be able to set up a course, sign people in, and leave with the faith that everything will be ran smoothly and cooperatively.

i left the tourney to go work an 11 hour shift with yet another coming up today so scores and all that other jazz will have to wait until the weekdays.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO PLAYED YESTERDAY AND IN THE PAST MONTHS, AND EVERYONE WHO HELPED IN WHATEVER WAY. (more props to be given in the next week )
      May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

The Ninkasi Winter Disc Golf Series rocked! Thank you to everyone involved who made the series such a great success!

Comment

It has been a joy to be out playing in the Ninkasi series this winter. Thanks to all who participated and to the dedicated volunteers who put the series on or helped out or donated to the cause. I LOVE Disc Golf..... and always will.....

Comment

Extra kudos to Brian and Will for putting on such a fun series and to all those who lent a helping hand, kudos to y'all as well. Much thanks to the best brewery in Oregon for sponsoring, may the beer gods smile down upon thee. The Inversion was an awesome time, but Alton Baker was my favorite of the bunch...so many technical holes made for a very challenging course. How sweet it would be to have a permanent course there! Disc Golf Rocks!!

Comment

was sooo much fun

Originally posted by DiscGolfOregon3 View Post
              OMG!! . . . Shiverin' with anticipation . . . seriously, man . . . Us Southern Oregon peeps have speculated about the actual layout, but, hmmmmm, I can't wait to see and play with all speculations aside . . .

-Derek

www.DiscGolfOregon.com
              yeah i hit it up for the first time! my first tourney and i loved it shot a 5 up on 45 holes and got 1st in am div. im def going to start going to more tourneys now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bscapes1 View Post
                yeah i hit it up for the first time! my first tourney and i loved it shot a 5 up on 45 holes and got 1st in am div. im def going to start going to more tourneys now lol

Woot!! Good work, man! You beat my advanced score by . . . well, plenty . . . laugh But I did birdie hole 21 (3 backward to 2's basket) with a 6 foot putt . . . thank you, SOJ Glow Banshee

-Derek
                new DGO.com up soon

Comment

Scores posted anyware?

Comment

Originally posted by Tossaroc View Post
                    Scores posted anyware?
                    Yeah, I want to see how far I fell in the standings

Comment

sorry gang. i've had a super long week with another long weekend ahead. i'll try and post the scores and overalls by sometime this weekend.
                      hang in there...

Comment

did i miss the scores?i know what mine was just curious about others my 2nd inversion thanks and nice job to all involved

Comment

Hey Mike,

No, you didn't miss them. They're on their way.

Ryan
                          =======

Comment

I think.

Comment

hahaha.... sorry everyone, but i've been working a ton lately and this just kept staying on the backburner. enjoy!
                              ninkasi inversion scores

series points

problems? send me a pm.

Comment

Thanks Dr. Z. You and the Ninkasi series Rock in my book! I can't wait until next year!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X