Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
    I don't understand that post. Now if it had read:

I am willing to offer my Discatcher Pro basket for the tourney (don't want any more chain outs on crappy baskets!)

or

I am willing to offer my Mach III basket for the tourney (don't want any more chain outs on crappy baskets!)

then I would understand it.
    I was wondering about that also.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

if needed

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
      I don't understand that post. Now if it had read:

I am willing to offer my Discatcher Pro basket for the tourney (don't want any more chain outs on crappy baskets!)

or

I am willing to offer my Mach III basket for the tourney (don't want any more chain outs on crappy baskets!)

then I would understand it.
      I read it as he's he's willing to help out by offering a basket and he's letting you know he thinks it's crappy but will bring it if needed.
      Didn't you fellers use to welcome first time posters before you started in on them. J/K
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
        I read it as he's he's willing to help out by offering a basket and he's letting you know he thinks it's crappy but will bring it if needed.
        Didn't you fellers use to welcome first time posters before you started in on them. J/K
        No "starting in" here. It just sounded to me like there was a personal basket being offered for use, because, of the crappy ones being used currently.
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

chemtrails are nutritious

Yeah, in retrospect my grammar was a little shabby. Bottom line is...I don't want anymore dead center putts chaining out because of crappy chains. During the Alton Baker tourney I had three putts, one for a 55 ft birdie, come out the backside of single-chained baskets. Oooh was I sore after that. Hopefully Dr Z. can repeat his weather voodoo for the Inversion....come on SUNSHINE!!

Comment

I was just curious if these events have had to turn anyone away? if so what would be a safe time to show up to be sure to get in?

Comment

I think that I heard that registration would be at 8 am . . . so, show up around 9, so that rest of us get in . . . j/k

-Derek

www.DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
                I was just curious if these events have had to turn anyone away? if so what would be a safe time to show up to be sure to get in?
                a sure time to get in? i would say 7:30am. as we don't start signups until 8am.
                this is going to be very hard for me to turn people away, as i am such an obnoxiously nice guy. get there early, and you'll make it. get there late, and pray to L. Ron Hubbard.
                May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Discs...

Hi Will,

I read earlier that Andrew was going to be donating some plastic to the event and was wondering if you would need anymore. I can donate a mixed, Innova/Discraft/Quest/Gateway batch again if you can put them to good use (I have a couple extra Pro Katanas & ESP Nukes that I can throw in ).

Let me know,
                  Ryan
                  ============

Comment

Originally posted by Hazardiscs View Post
                    Hi Will,

I read earlier that Andrew was going to be donating some plastic to the event and was wondering if you would need anymore. I can donate a mixed, Innova/Discraft/Quest/Gateway batch again if you can put them to good use (I have a couple extra Pro Katanas & ESP Nukes that I can throw in ).

Let me know,
                    Ryan
                    ============
                    You ROCK fine sir!

Comment

SO EXCITED, SERIOUSLY!! WILBUR ROCKS! NINKASI ROCKS! AND, WELL, MOST OF ALL . . . DISC GOLF FRICKIN ROCKS!!!!

Lemme know if there is anything else I can do, Will. I am hanging in Eugene Saturday night, and am more than willing to help with some course cleanup after and at the event . . .

-Derek

www.DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

Hi Will,

Let me know,
                        Ryan
                        ============
                        check your pm

and you too derek...

Comment

we will be bringing University of Oregon fundraiser discs to this event!
                          echo star destroyers, "wood" rocs and aviars. $20

Comment

here's the map of this years inversion...

22 glory holes, er, holes of glory.
                            the solid circles are permanent baskets in use, and the non solids are temporary baskets...

Comment

Thanks for the map; getting mentally prepared... or just mental. I noticed that all, except one, of the dog legs are dog leg lefts I'm RHFH, so I'm hoping there are some lefty routes I can take advantage of.

Should be fun, and a great way to close out the Ninkasi series.

Comment

Thanks for the map; getting mentally prepared... or just mental. I noticed that all, except one, of the dog legs are dog leg lefts I'm RHFH, so I'm hoping there are some lefty routes I can take advantage of.

Should be fun, and a great way to close out the Ninkasi series.

uh, oh, uh, yeah, uummmmm. riiiiiiiggghhttt.

you know, when you're setting up a course at lightning speed you sometimes seem to skip over the obvious. yes, this course is rhbh friendly, BUT!!!, there are at least 3 shots that are lefty backhand MUSTS. so there you go.
                                and besides, you do have to have all the shots in your bag eventually right? consider this my way of making you a better player.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X