X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
    Congrats on the wins Werth and Wills, but beyond that, I'm not so sure WA cleaned our clocks...
    Or any house, for that matter.

Meh... I guess when there is not much to be proud of in the first place, it gets easier to just make stuff up.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Or any house, for that matter.

Meh... I guess when there is not much to be proud of in the first place, it gets easier to just make stuff up.

Looking at the stats it doesn't look like Washington "cleaned house". But it was definitely a strong showing especially by team white river way to go.

On a side note - I don't see any Washingtonians in the results that shot 270 or above
      Read this ^

Comment

• Originally posted by DMajor View Post
        Looking at the stats it doesn't look like Washington "cleaned house". But it was definitely a strong showing especially by team white river way to go.

On a side note - I don't see any Washingtonians in the results that shot 270 or above
        I don't care what state you are from if you shot four rounds like Jon Wills or Mike Werth you are playing some great golf and representing the northwest well when you travel. I hope Jon keeps tearing it up and represents Washington well at worlds. I would just like to see an Amateur winner from the Northwest period!!!!!
        PDGA #25296
        Stumptown #34

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
          I don't care what state you are from if you shot four rounds like Jon Wills or Mike Werth you are playing some great golf and representing the northwest well when you travel. I hope Jon keeps tearing it up and represents Washington well at worlds. I would just like to see an Amateur winner from the Northwest period!!!!!
          True that, I'm always rooting for Ore/Wash in major events.
          www.soulpancake.com
          www.bahai.org
          http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

I would just like to see an Amateur winner from the Northwest period!!!!!

i am pretty sure that we have had a couple of Am World Champions from the NW in the last few years...

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• When is the last time we had an MA1 champion? Have we ever had an MA1 champ from the NW?

Comment

• Not MA1... but MM1.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Not MA1... but MM1.
                  And MG1 (or whatever they call them "older" guys).

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                    When is the last time we had an MA1 champion? Have we ever had an MA1 champ from the NW?

I think that Brody made the deepest MA1 run from the NW.
                    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• I took some pictures out at Milo during the M3PO last round and here they are in all their mediocrity. Clearly I need to spend more time with the camera to be able to take better pictures. Enjoy!!

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...6/M3PO%202010/
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

I took some pictures out at Milo during the M3PO last round and here they are in all their mediocrity. Clearly I need to spend more time with the camera to be able to take better pictures. Enjoy!!

Thanks for posting
                        www.soulpancake.com
                        www.bahai.org
                        http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

I took some pictures out at Milo during the M3PO last round and here they are in all their mediocrity. Clearly I need to spend more time with the camera to be able to take better pictures. Enjoy!!

What kind of camera you got, right off the bat I can see the ISO is set too low cuz slight movement gets blurred. Also make sure ya using only optical zoom and turn off digital zoom. But the pictures are awesome nevertheless...

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                            What kind of camera you got, right off the bat I can see the ISO is set too low cuz slight movement gets blurred. Also make sure ya using only optical zoom and turn off digital zoom. But the pictures are awesome nevertheless...
                            It is a Panasonic DMC-FZ50 and the Digital is non-existent. The blurriness is partially my fault and not waiting for auto focus to fully acquire before firing off some shots. I often found myself in some low light conditions and the shutter was open a little longer then I wanted. I just need more time to just play with it and get away from the auto modes.

I will try to get some pictures this weekend at GNO
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

Comment

• Does anybody know if the extra 9 baskets are still in the ground? Headed to Milo right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolintrained View Post
                                Does anybody know if the extra 9 baskets are still in the ground? Headed to Milo right now.
                                I heard they were taken out Monday morning after the event.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X