X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Northwest Open

When do sign ups open up for this event? Is it 1 month before the event or 2?

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
    When do sign ups open up for this event? Is it 1 month before the event or 2?
    And where can we find information about this tournament?
    Last edited by Matt B.; February 7th, 2010, 06:17 AM. Reason: Incorrect info removed

Comment

the guy running the OLE's seemed involved somehow and said 2 months before.
      ________
      Fetish movie
      Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
        the guy running the OLE's seemed involved somehow and said 2 months before.
        Yes, Tom Embree is the TD of record. I'm just wondering if there will be an official announcement here or somewhere else with the details. Most likely I am being impatient due to anticipation.

Comment

Tom made an announcement today at the OLE about the GNO. Sign ups to be opened soon I believe (perhaps the 17th?). I'm sure more info will be posted soon.
          Team DISCRAFT
          NW Sign Up
          Gorilla Boy
          Paragon Disc Golf
          Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
            Yes, Tom Embree is the TD of record. I'm just wondering if there will be an official announcement here or somewhere else with the details. Most likely I am being impatient due to anticipation.
            It's full!

Bob

(Just kidding of course)

Comment

the FULL OF IT award goes to....drum roll......O.T.H. BoB!
              ________
              Dodge town wagon history
              Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                And where can we find information about this tournament? On PDGA.com it says this is an A-tier on the Pro side.
                Im pretty sure that its A Tier on the AM side and B Tier on the Pro Side....
                Unless they have changed what they originally told me upon scheduling.

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                  Im pretty sure that its A Tier on the AM side and B Tier on the Pro Side....
                  Unless they have changed what they originally told me upon scheduling.

Yeah, sorry. I read that wrong! It's an A tier on the AM side and a B tier on the Pro side.

Comment

Looks like only PDGA members will be able to play on the Amateur side then! Better have your membership current if you want to sign up for the event.
                    PDGA #25296
                    Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X