X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wbds > 6/11,12,13/10

Whistlers Bend Doubles Shootout will be held on June 11, 12, & 13, 2010.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

You tease!

Comment

oh ya baby team ferfenferterfinger is going for third year in a row!! WOOOOHOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by MOB47 View Post
        oh ya baby team ferfenferterfinger is going for third year in a row!! WOOOOHOOOO

Bring it on Jesse! I might be teaming up with caplan again. but if not, chonch.

Comment

Last year's "3rd Time's A Charm" will be returning as "4th Time's A Charm" this year . . . I promised Benny last year that I'd join up with him one last time; he is the guy that introduced me to the sport after all, shortly followed 2 months later with my first tourney ever at the '07 Dubs as "The Tree Kickers" with Benny as my partner (we won the honor of DFL in Ams) . . . Our skill levels have grown apart considerably over these last few years, but we still have fun . . .

I'm so excited already!!

-Derek

www.DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

Kirsten Voyer and I will be back this year as Team 804.05 A(4)
            We had such a great time last year and loved the format. So, I cancelled on my Florida trip with the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
              We had such a great time last year and loved the format. So, I cancelled on my Florida trip with the family.
              That is an awesome team name.

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
                Let me know what help you're gonna need Yose.
                Namaste,
                Big Al

Comment

thanks

Al, looking forward to it.
                  He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                  - Anonymous

Comment

happy early birthday to me! happy early birthday to me! happy early birthday... guess I'll have to get a partner... happy early birthday to me!

my friends elaine and andrea (I believe they were the absolutely charmingly named team "dropping deuces") had an amazing time last year and I'd forgotten I promised myself I'd make it this year! is there a division for coed teams?

peace threw disc golf,
                    emmarose
                    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

dedication

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                      Alright 804.05 A(4), guess I'm going to have to keep an eye on you two.
                      - Anonymous

Comment

tossin' it around

Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
                        happy early birthday to me! happy early birthday to me! happy early birthday... guess I'll have to get a partner... happy early birthday to me!

my friends elaine and andrea (I believe they were the absolutely charmingly named team "dropping deuces") had an amazing time last year and I'd forgotten I promised myself I'd make it this year! is there a division for coed teams?

peace threw disc golf,
                        emmarose
                        Emmarose,
                        We have tossed the co-ed idea around a bit and are not opposed to it, IF there were a big enough demand.
                        Talk it up.
                        yose
                        - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                          Emmarose,
                          We have tossed the co-ed idea around a bit and are not opposed to it, IF there were a big enough demand.
                          Talk it up.
                          yose
                          sounds like it might just be easier to find a chick to play with... i'd hate to actually have to work at something... but a father/daughter team would work out really nicely for me!
                          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

When and where can we register for this?

Comment

soon,sooner,soonest

Registration info will be posted soon.
                              Now you ask ...how long is soon?
                              Hopefully by the end of next week.
                              - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X