Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woof woof bummer

Originally posted by TomNasty View Post
    Kinda off topic but...the Doubles Shootout will be my first time playing at Whistler's Bend and I want to bring my dog. Will I get yelled at if he's on the course with me? (he golfs with me as much as possible & has very good eitquette)
    Unfortunately you can't bring your dog with you during your official round.
    Hopefully your first trip to Whistlers will make up for it.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

hecho en ...... pnw?

would one of you down-south homeys PLEASE bring me a quart of that salsa, that used to be 'hecho en talent', but i think now it's 'hecho en pacific northwest'? any big store from gp down should have it. i loved it when i lived in hashland. medium or hot.

i'll gladly repay you, and add in a little sumpin-sumpin for yer troubles. i'll be down there thurs night.

thanks
      -tubbs

Comment

Is this tourney full already??????? If not how do I sign up???

Comment

What division do you play? There are some spots in the pro flight left.

Comment

[QUOTE=the flogging putter;66246]What division do you play? There are some spots in the pro flight left.[/

No am's??? this would be my first tourny!!! Some of the guys in the disc club here in town are going.(pros) They were talking about it on Sunday and it sounded like a lot of fun!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
              What division do you play? There are some spots in the pro flight left.

No am's??? this would be my first tourny!!! Some of the guys in the disc club here in town are going.(pros) They were talking about it on Sunday and it sounded like a lot of fun!?!?!?
              Yeah most of the tourneys in this state tend to sell out pretty quickly. Way too many AMs trying to fill the spots. You need to be up on the disc golf schedule to be able to get into these things. Fortunately there is a disc golf calendar you can access from the link above.

If you had talked to your buddies last month you could have signed up for this tourney...
              Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by JAY>WRDGC View Post
                Lots of ams!!! This is a great tournament.!.!.! Sign up early next year... Have you played Whistler's??? You should come and camp with your friends... It's a great time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seanb View Post
                  would one of you down-south homeys PLEASE bring me a quart of that salsa, that used to be 'hecho en talent', but i think now it's 'hecho en pacific northwest'? any big store from gp down should have it. i loved it when i lived in hashland. medium or hot.

i'll gladly repay you, and add in a little sumpin-sumpin for yer troubles. i'll be down there thurs night.

thanks
                  -tubbs
                  Hey bro, I will try my hardest to bring some up for ya. I live in Medi. If you know a specific place that sells it let me know. I will look around in the mean time.

Comment

WE GRABBED THE LAST SPOT!!! Cant wait to go play!! See everyone up there!!

Comment

Team "Broken Back & Just Plain Broke" will be attending in the MPM division.

Comment

Whistlers

Is there a website for the Whistlers Dubs with all the information.

I am leaving Thursday afternoon. I am looking for someone to ride with me. I will be sleeping in the back of my truck. I have room for one passenger.

Comment

local 420

Doug,
                          Try this Mr. Discatarian.

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...9&d=1269448665
                          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                          - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X