X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couples event

I think running a couples event would be a good idea. MIXED DOUBLES guy/girl team either dating friends just something to get some golfers out there. Would anyone be intrested in this?
    Valerie Miller #6521

When?
    According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

??? any suggestions? maybe summer sometime?
      Valerie Miller #6521

Comment

Originally posted by discgolf2009 View Post
        I think running a couples event would be a good idea. MIXED DOUBLES guy/girl team either dating friends just something to get some golfers out there. Would anyone be intrested in this?
        I've done this a couple of times, very casual, and it was a lot of fun and had a decent turnout. Summer gets really crazy, maybe April, early May timeframe?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
          I've done this a couple of times, very casual, and it was a lot of fun and had a decent turnout. Summer gets really crazy, maybe April, early May timeframe?

Bob
          sure how many couples do you think we could get? I have the worlds biggest to plan also maybe fall would be better?
          Valerie Miller #6521

Comment

Originally posted by discgolf2009 View Post
            sure how many couples do you think we could get? I have the worlds biggest to plan also maybe fall would be better?
            If done early fall, after what will surely be another successful Chick Flick in August as a springboard, I bet 25-40 couples could be expected. My wife and I are ready so sign up now.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              If done early fall, after what will surely be another successful Chick Flick in August as a springboard, I bet 25-40 couples could be expected. My wife and I are ready so sign up now.

Bob
              Just not the weekend of September 18th & 19th hopefully because it would be a bummer to conflict with the Tiera Teardown Ladies only tournament up in Lakewood. I am hoping that lots of Oregon women will make the trip up there to support that event. Actually in looking at the calandar for September it is pretty full with tournaments with the Eugene Celebration the 11th & 12th & then the Willamette Open the 24th & 25th. I know my husband and I would be interested if it did not conflict with any of the old Oregon series events, or the Chick Flick & the Tiera Teardown.

Cindy
              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

make it in May- make it dubbz- sell burgers....... and quaffers!
                the only good salad bar is a drive through-

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X