X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    I'm going to spend the next two years lobbying the PDGA to create a No-Breeze rule in AM2 to prevent that from happening.

Either that, or I could just spend the next two years actually improving and be out of AM2 by then.
    You've got to spend a year playing MA3 before you can move UP to MA2, which only leaves you a year to get out of MA2. Good luck with that!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post

Oh yeah, really there is only one rule, You have to be an incurable smart ass with a strong sense of humor, and just looking to have some fun while trying to throw plastic stuff
      To add to this, according to our final round out there, you have to be able to tell some good fart jokes, or deal with the occasional passing of gas while on the tee pad. You also have to deal with the fact that I may out drive you sometimes, or nail a huge 100+ ft birdie putt ( hole 4 at Willamete)
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Without quoting all of these last posts let me just say...

Enjoy MA3 I will be TRULY bagging intermediate next year.
        Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post

Fighting for last cash is NOT sandbagging.

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
            You've got to spend a year playing MA3 before you can move UP to MA2, which only leaves you a year to get out of MA2. Good luck with that!

Bob
            Heck, by that time your rating might finally move you up from MA4 to MA3.

Comment

Heck, by that time your rating might finally move you up from MA4 to MA3.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post

Bob
                Is that all you got?

Comment

Is that all you got?

CAT FIGHT, CAT FIGHT, CAT FIGHT
                  Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                    CAT FIGHT, CAT FIGHT, CAT FIGHT

Stay out of this, Beyotch!

Comment

Stay out of this, Beyotch!
                      Oh it's on now!
                      Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post

unless you make many improvements before next year, you wont be sandbagging MA2. you tied the winner of the MA3 division at WOX, and finished about mid field for MA2. How is this sandbagging????

I am not saying $hit about my rounds, obvisously you beat me at GNO, and WOX, but you have to at least be able to beat the winner of the MA3 division before you start talking $hit

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                          unless you make many improvements before next year, you wont be sandbagging MA2. you tied the winner of the MA3 division at WOX, and finished about mid field for MA2. How is this sandbagging????
                          Will should've been playing INT, how did you finish again WS Slung?
                          Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                          I am not saying $hit about my rounds, obvisously you beat me at GNO, and WOX, but you have to at least be able to beat the winner of the MA3 division before you start talking $hit
                          Troy, throw a 900 rated round before you get all
                          I have made the scrip in INT 8 out of 12 Oregon Series I've played.
                          I also finally cracked the top ten (8th) at GNO this year.
                          If you could comprehend maybe you would see I was posting a reply to the thread not talking $hit to you.
                          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Will should've been playing INT, how did you finish again WS Slung?

Yes he should have, considering how us locals know how he can play. but in his first PDGA event ever and having no rating at all, he was in his right division. I myself finished exactly where I should have. 3rd place. ahead of Bob due to our ratings and behind 2 players who are obviously rated higher than me. Its exactly where I expected to finish for the WOX.

Troy, throw a 900 rated round before you get all
                            I have made the scrip in INT 8 out of 12 Oregon Series I've played.
                            I also finally cracked the top ten (8th) at GNO this year.
                            If you could comprehend maybe you would see I was posting a reply to the thread not talking $hit to you.

I have never thrown a 900 rated round. I am not talking crap cause of that. So you got scrip in 8 out of 12 ORS events? so what? Good job doing what you did this year. all I am saying is that in no way is that sandbagging the INT field. as far as i can tell, scrip pays out to almost the top 50% of INT at ORS events. you play decent, you get scrip. getting scrip doesnt make you a bagger. If your rating next year, and you placing high in ALL events, makes you a Bagger in '09, I give you props for sure. but for now you are talking $hit about something I am not seeing from you.

And, I know you were talking about the thread and not me. I may be MA3, but I am not

Comment

Can I play MA3 too? I wanna join the cool crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                                Can I play MA3 too? I wanna join the cool crowd.
                                Sean, any time you want to play MA3 you are more than welcome. I can show you a thing or two or three about which trees to hit to jack your drive in just the right direction to go OB. All the trash talking aside, I'd love to see the division have some serious consideration next season. A lot of pressure is taken off just knowing you are playing with players closer to your own skill level. You really play to win and have fun at the same time. I won't diss on anybody playing a division above their rating however. There are many reasons for doing so. Everybody just needs to play where they feel comfortable and enjoy themselves.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X