X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Oregon series

Spencer & I are planning to attend a lot more Oregon series events this year and are wondering if the dates are available so we can plan our trips. Checked the Oregon series site to no avail.

The "Oregon Series" is no longer in existence. However, I am planning on organizing what was once known as the typical ORS events into a point series with prizes for those who win. I should have everything put together very soon. Just hang tight y'all, your future State Coordinator is on it

D
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
      The "Oregon Series" is no longer in existence. However, I am planning on organizing what was once known as the typical ORS events into a point series with prizes for those who win. I should have everything put together very soon. Just hang tight y'all, your future State Coordinator is on it

D
      Sweet!!! Thanks for everybodys effort and time to make oregon the best place to live if your a golfer

PDGA#42080

Comment

You got my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post

D
          Does that mean we all have to start throwing Discraft? Just kidding! You got my vote!

Comment

Yeah if your running it Dion we all know that it will be done right. Good fields, quick results, killer set-ups.

Got my vote.

Originally posted by Jester View Post
            Does that mean we all have to start throwing Discraft? Just kidding! You got my vote!

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
              You say that like it's a bad thing...
              educate your thinking

Comment

Just hang tight y'all, your future State Coordinator is on it
                Did I miss something . . .

Deion, I've some sick footage of you from the Lava Launch '09 and more. I've always been impressed with your demeanor; we chatted upon this before your soon-to-be-attended "blackie" induction trial/test, a short conversation that we had at the Eugene Celebration '08, myself falling short of a "papered" black belt within each of my solidly studied. Congrats on tearin' up the "test", BTW; I asked Nate how the "test" had gone, a month or two after our conversation. He smirked in pride for his bro, replying that it had gone . . . just fine.

Oregon Series?? It is time that we scheduled a statewide gathering of clubs and tournament directing entities . . . Let's pick a date that does not conflict with any other NW events or NT/A-tier schedules . . . Current State Coordinator, Magilla ? ? ? What, in your opinion, would be a good annual weekend that we could use/embrace as an open-discussion style gathering for respective Oregon (and beyond) disc golf club representatives?? HUHHHH, sitting around discussing and planning together ? ? ? ? YUP, it is possible.

Let's do this!!!!!!!!

-Derek
                www.doscgolforeom.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X