X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sows # 7 Tom Pearce - January 30, 2010

Saturday Jan. 30, 2010 @ Tom Pearce in Grants Pass.
    There will also be some fund raising to help get the "cavepeeps" one of the first of their new Mach V's.
    Also, you must make at least 5 gigs to qualify for the Sam Brown Overalls.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

There has been sooooo much work done to the course! Trails have new gravel down, as well as around tee pads to make more even run-ups, & lots of shrubs and trees have been cleared out. And the pond is plentiful! Haha. Should be fun!

Comment

Pearce Tomorrow

A cool photo from a week ago, of Benny making his putt on 13 at Pearce. (Hoping I can figure out how to post it here... wish me luck.)

Dang. Let me try again.
      http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...&pictureid=270

Well, looks like I'm smart enough to post a link to my Pearce album here, but not an image. I'll figure it out someday...
      Bringing plenty of egg salad sammies tomorrow. And some H&D truffles for CTPs... not melted like the ones I'd tried bringing at Selmac last summer, laugh.

Comment

Dam hole

Thanks for the picture Sue.
        That's a very tough dam hole.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

is anyone from eugene going down tomorrow? i would love to join you

message me!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X