Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have tickets available this coming weekend with me at Team Golf on Saturday and at Cottage Grove for the Valentines Dubs. Carl Thorne also has tickets and should have them on Saturday as well at Team. Jeff Mittl has tickets and will be at Team Golf on Sunday. Get em quick, only on sale for another month.

Bob

Comment

How many sold so far?
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
        How many sold so far?
        I have personal knowledge of just over a hundred. Others have tickets to sell also and I don't know what they have sold. We have a meeting Wednesday night and we'll see then.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
          I have personal knowledge of just over a hundred. Others have tickets to sell also and I don't know what they have sold. We have a meeting Wednesday night and we'll see then.

Bob
          One's odds in winning the Golden Ticket are great! Even at the time of drawing on March 14th!

Comment

As registration gets closer are you thinking, "Am I going to get in, can I make that 3 hour window"? Still tickets available to WIN that "Golden Ticket", and not have to worry about getting in.

I wasn't able to sell tickets at the Pretzel Bowl due to Park procedures. You can still order online at the Stumptown Store.

http://stumptowndiscgolf.org/node/30

I'll have tickets at Team Golf on Sunday also. If anyone wants tickets on Saturday see Carl Thorne.

Thanks,
            Bob

Comment

As registration gets closer are you thinking, "Am I going to get in, can I make that 3 hour window"? Still tickets available to WIN that "Golden Ticket", and not have to worry about getting in.

I wasn't able to sell tickets at the Pretzel Bowl due to Park procedures. You can still order online at the Stumptown Store.

I'll have tickets at Team Golf on Sunday also. If anyone wants tickets on Saturday see Carl Thorne.

Thanks,
              Bob
              Bob, did I win yet?

Comment

Thanks,
                Bob

Ok, soooooooooooooooooo..............the Pro side of things filled in 26 minutes. How fast do you think the AM side is going to fill? 15 minutes? Wouldn't it be nice to know that YOU already are in? The drawing for the "Golden Ticket" is on the 14th, the day BEFORE registration opens on the 15th. You can buy tickets either on the Stumptown Store OR the Beaver State Fling Store. I will have tickets with me at the First Annual Wild Wolf Fundraiser Tournament - March 6, 2010 and at Team Golf at Milo on the14th.

Who's going to hold the "Golden Ticket"?

Bob

Comment

I will have tickets with me at the First Annual Wild Wolf Fundraiser Tournament - March 6, 2010
                  Who's going to hold the "Golden Ticket"?

Bob
                  Whoa whoa whoa, I think I should get a little something if you're going to be selling. Maybe a Golden Ticket?

I'm just joking.
                  Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                    Whoa whoa whoa, I think I should get a little something if you're going to be selling. Maybe a Golden Ticket?

I'm just joking.
                    There is an actual golden ticket the winner will receive!
                    PDGA #25296
                    Stumptown #34

Comment

How many tickets have been sold so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                        How many tickets have been sold so far?
                        All sales are not currently turned in but I have at least 300 sold and possibly another 100 not turned in to me.

Bob

Comment

All sales are not currently turned in but I have at least 300 sold and possibly another 100 not turned in to me.

Bob
                          It only takes one.
                          Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                          PDGA #37890
                          Stumptown #157
                          ODW TDG 10-11
                          3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
                            It only takes one.
                            So very true, but..........................10 really increases your chances.

Bob

Comment

This in from BSF Central:

Thank you all for supporting the fund raising efforts of the Beaver State Fling. We have decided to add another "Golden Ticket" to the Pot. So now there will be Two Tickets drawn and two People will have a paid entry BEFORE registration opens.

(you may only win once, if your name is drawn twice it doesn't count)

Bob

Comment

This in from BSF Central:

Thank you all for supporting the fund raising efforts of the Beaver State Fling. We have decided to add another "Golden Ticket" to the Pot. So now there will be Two Tickets drawn and two People will have a paid entry BEFORE registration opens.

(you may only win once, if your name is drawn twice it doesn't count)

Bob
                                I can think of a few wait listers who just
                                Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                                Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X