X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    Oh yeah, and an opportunity to hang out with me as a volunteer.

Bob
    and me
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

I'll be volunteering as well... unless I win the drawing.
      Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
        I'll be volunteering as well... unless I win the drawing.
        Chase, you CAN'T win because I need you as a volunteer but thanks for the ticket purchase.

Online sales are picking up and I will be out at the Slosh Hoe Down tomorrow with tickets. I will have tickets with me next month at the Pretzel Bowl in Seattle as well as the U of O doubles event in Cottage Grove.

Who wants the one COVETED "Golden Ticket"?

Bob

Comment

Good Idea. Anything to raise money is good. Nothing wrong with an exemption or two. Maybe with a second ticket something like this could happen. Sell only one ticket per person to give equal chance. Make the price double the club fee price. Give out a club membership with each ticket. You could make the ticket special and take the cost out of the club fee. A way to raise membership and money at the same time. Then maybe the club could run some qualifing tournaments to fill some more of the spots and raise even more money. Take half the field to qualifiers and give the rest to on line and Tour card holders. Just a thought.

Comment

Sold a bunch of tickets at the Slosh yesterday. I'll have tickets at Team Golf as will Mittl, Carl, Darr and Kel (if I get the tickets to them). If you think you might not see any us with tickets, go to the Stumptown Store online.

Bob

Comment

I only have 1 question: is there limit on the number of tickets to be sold or are you just selling tickets until March 13th at 11:59:59pm?

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                I only have 1 question: is there limit on the number of tickets to be sold or are you just selling tickets until March 13th at 11:59:59pm?

We can't sell over 5000 or we get in trouble with the Lottery Commish. We really haven't talked about capping it because quiet frankly, this being something new, we don't know how many we CAN sell. The role of tickets I bought has 2000 on the role. If we can sell that many that would be way awesome. I doubt we will though!

Bob

Comment

We can't sell over 5000 or we get in trouble with the Lottery Commish. We really haven't talked about capping it because quiet frankly, this being something new, we don't know how many we CAN sell. The role of tickets I bought has 2000 on the role. If we can sell that many that would be way awesome. I doubt we will though!

Bob
                  At least you are up on your Lottery Law...
                  Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

But I want that ticket NOW Daddy!!

Comment

Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post
                      That's Oompa Loompa's, Doug! You want your Oompa Loompa's and you want em' now! Geeeeeeeze get it right would you? Now.............go order Spencer some tickets from the Stumptown Store.

Bob

Comment

That's Oompa Loompa's, Doug! You want your Oompa Loompa's and you want em' now! Geeeeeeeze get it right would you? Now.............go order Spencer some tickets from the Stumptown Store.

Bob
                        Go watch the movie again, Bob. She also wants a golden ticket.

Comment

Huh??

Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post

Spencer Stuart's Pop!!! I love that kid!! I want another interview . . . other thoughts and offers on mind, too . . . call me 5416430774, PM, or contact me via DGO.com . . .

Back to the thread topic (sorry Bob) I'm curious . . . is the golden ticket pictured a "real" physical object ? ? ? And, does the winner get to keep said ticket for memory's sake?? And secondly, if the winner of said ticket cannot attend for any given reason, then are they free to give the "ticket" to a friend? Random thoughts . . . either way, I'll be buyin raffle tickets at Cottage Grove (diving into my "O" stamp U of O fundraiser discs funds, a little)

What an awesome idea . . .

You are a genius, Bob

-Derek
                          www.DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

Originally posted by DiscGolfOregon3 View Post
                            Spencer Stuart's Pop!!! I love that kid!! I want another interview . . . other thoughts and offers on mind, too . . . call me 5416430774, PM, or contact me via DGO.com . . .

Back to the thread topic (sorry Bob) I'm curious . . . is the golden ticket pictured a "real" physical object ? ? ? And, does the winner get to keep said ticket for memory's sake?? And secondly, if the winner of said ticket cannot attend for any given reason, then are they free to give the "ticket" to a friend? Random thoughts . . . either way, I'll be buyin raffle tickets at Cottage Grove (diving into my "O" stamp U of O fundraiser discs funds, a little)

What an awesome idea . . .

You are a genius, Bob

-Derek
                            www.DiscGolfOregon.com
                            Derek......you want THE Golden Ticket as a keep sake I'll be sure to make that happen. (IF you win) If the winner cannot attend, yes the ticket will be transferable.

See you at Cottage Grove, I can't wait!

Bob

Comment

Derek, Good to hear from Ya! Spencer & I are probably going to a lot more Oregon Tourneys this year so we will get together! Coming up our way?

Bob, Our dear friend Veruca Salt from WW & The CF also wanted a goose that lays the golden eggs, an Oompa Loompa & THE GOLDEN TICKET! And I believe she wanted them NOW Daddy! I think she also wanted to see Spencer Whoop up on you next chance possible but I'm not sure.....

Did someone call Bob a "Genius" in this thread somewhere????

We'll try and buy our way in.......I hope....

Comment

That is a great deal! Good PR and a great way to earn $ for an event. Hopefully other tournaments learn from this.
                                "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X