X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl Scramble Feb 7th Timber

That time of year is soon upon us. The number of entrants will determine the number of holes played. You can get the entry form at.
    http://odsa.com/events/Superbowl%20s...est%20shot.htm

Hope to see you there.

Thanks for the info, Jerry. And welcome to the boards.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

the defending champs (my team) will be attending. Challenge if you dare.

Comment

I need a team, who's in?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
          I need a team, who's in?

Bob
          I might be able to do this Bob. We need a couple more baggers though!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
            Huh . . . you sure your team won last year? I seem to remember something slightly different.

Comment

Originally posted by kel View Post
              Huh . . . you sure your team won last year? I seem to remember something slightly different.
              LOL, ya maybe we got 2nd, thanks for refreshing my memory. Are you guys coming out? I'd love a rematch.

Comment

I have a question about the divisions. If I bring out some of my team disc team members, what division should they play? As far as TDG ratings, a couple of them are rated advanced, but they have actually never played Advanced and have no actual rating. Can they be Int since they have no real rating?
                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                  I have a question about the divisions. If I bring out some of my team disc team members, what division should they play? As far as TDG ratings, a couple of them are rated advanced, but they have actually never played Advanced and have no actual rating. Can they be Int since they have no real rating?
                  They can play whatever they want. This is a non-sanctioned event.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                    I remember now, there was a play off for first on the hill by the entrance. Kel parked it with a forehand to seal the deal.

So I suppose that would make us...

...the defending champs (my team)

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                      If all of your teammates play in the intermediate division in big tournaments, I say play intermediate.

But as stated before, it's non-sanctioned, so it's your choice.

Comment

The Ultimate Old Guys(thanks for the team name, Lance) are in.Doug S, Mike L,Jeff B,and Dale P.

Comment

Yanoch
                          Langer
                          Hagerty
                          Lund

Comment

The event is full. We will be playing 34 holes, so be on time. If anyone would like to help, contact me saturday night to check the time we will be starting to put out baskets and tee ropes. Any help would be appreciated after the event removing the course. 503-771-9900

Comment

Dang, too late. a well
                              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X