Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

34 teams...lord howdy that a lot o' teams.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Miller View Post
      The event is full. We will be playing 34 holes, so be on time. If anyone would like to help, contact me saturday night to check the time we will be starting to put out baskets and tee ropes. Any help would be appreciated after the event removing the course. 503-771-9900
      Cool, Jerry. 34 holes? In 1 round? Good times!

Our team will be in contact and will help with baskets and such.

Comment

You're going to need all the good karma you can get, Lund.
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

I currently have 3 teams on the waiting list. If you would like to be added to the list, please contact me. We already have given thought for next years event to accomodate more teams.

Comment

Change of plans as usual. We will be playing 35 holes, and possibly 36 if we can figure out the 36th hole. I went to other parts of the park I didn't know existed. I will be finding out the usage potential after the event. The future looks bright for mill river park. Yes, That seems to be the true name of the park. The more research I do the more I learn. It just might be possible for a permanent 36 and a 58 event hole course in the future. Time will tell. All those particpating in the event, as the flyer stated we will be teeing off at 8:00 am sharp. I would like all team leaders to check in as early as possible. Lets getter done and have some fun.

Comment

35 or 36 holes???

So does that mean 1 maybe 2 more teams get in??? We would love to come and help!
              Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

WAIT LIST

Comment

Everyone who is in knows they are in. If you have not been contacted there is no guarantee that you wil be in if you were on the waiting list show up just in case? Maybe someone will not show who has not paid yet??? If everyone pays I will post again saying its full.
                  Valerie Miller #6521

Comment

Wait Lit

any update on the waitlist?
                    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

If anyone needs a replacement team member, let me know, after being on and off two teams already, I'm a little pumped to play and exact some revenge

Comment

I'd like to play too if any Int or Adv team needs a replacement.
                        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

I'm here coach, put me in ready to play.

Comment

Uh oh. Stan learned how to use the internets. Does this mean we have to stop making fun of him?

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                              Uh oh. Stan learned how to use the internets. Does this mean we have to stop making fun of him?
                              Not at all..........he mispelled BAGGER!

Bob

Comment

Some results from the scramble:
                                35 holes
                                OPEN:
                                -tied in 1st at -29 were J.Miller/B.Miller/S.Phillips/J.Marvel & Best/Millbrodt/Pittser/Booth

3 way tie for 3rd at -28

ADVANCED:
                                -28 Westmoreland clan of 3/B.Cannon won by a few

That's all I know.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X