***Ninkasi #3 ~ Alton Baker Park ~ 1/23*** Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ***Ninkasi #3 ~ Alton Baker Park ~ 1/23***

    is a go.

    Disc Golf Oregon .com will be there
    Pure Disc Golf .com will be there
    Hazard Discs .com will be there
    Eugene Disc Golf Club .com will be there
    YOU will be there

    we will have:
    food (for cheap!)
    Ninkasi gear for sale and to give away
    a tweaked Alton Baker layout
    no rain! (i spoke with the gods)

    FIELD WILL BE CAPPED AT 84!!!

    Singles Format / Two Rounds of 18
    20$ All Pro Divisions
    15$ All Am Divisions
    1$ Ace pot

    Player Registration 8am - 8:45am
    Player Meeting 9am
    Tee Off 9:15am
    May the wind be in your favor...

  • #2
    Koo!

    Comment


    • #3
      this is a call out for baskets!!!

      if you have one you'd like to bring please do so and send me a pm so i can add you to the list...


      see you on saturday bryan!
      May the wind be in your favor...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
        this is a call out for baskets!!!

        if you have one you'd like to bring please do so and send me a pm so i can add you to the list...


        see you on saturday bryan!

        PM Sent

        Ya ought to post the list . . .

        Any Roseburg guys or gals need a ride? The DGO van has room . . .

        -Derek

        www.DiscGolfOregon.com
        Last edited by DiscGolfOregon3; January 19th, 2010, 03:46 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Just throwing it out there, LAST resort, i will have a innova discatcher cloth basket, but i would think we would all prefer not to play it unless we have to. We will be there to Rep Coos Bay again and hopefully take win #3 of the series for southern oregon. Right now Southern Oregon is 2-0 in terms of having the winner

          Comment


          • #6
            I'll be there to rep for the central willamette valley...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
              Just throwing it out there, LAST resort, i will have a innova discatcher cloth basket, but i would think we would all prefer not to play it unless we have to. We will be there to Rep Coos Bay again and hopefully take win #3 of the series for southern oregon. Right now Southern Oregon is 2-0 in terms of having the winner
              right on scotty. i'm super psyched to see people traveling to (and winning) our mid valley tournies. looks like we have enough metal baskets as of right now, with a few cloth baskets as reserves. i'm at work right now but will post the list later tonight.
              May the wind be in your favor...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
                I'll be there to rep for the central willamette valley...
                damn straight.
                May the wind be in your favor...

                Comment


                • #9
                  I don't know how to say this without seeming super dis-respectful to those who came before... but I have to say that you Southern Oregon Folk have been bringing it in a big way this winter and putting us Northern folk in our place more than I've ever seen before. Southern Oregon Winter Series is now the best show in town south of P-town and Team Golf and the competition has clearly been developing some talent down there.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Any directions to the park? or is it pretty easy to find where the tourney central will be?
                    http://www.discgolforegon.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      made my morning

                      Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
                      I don't know how to say this without seeming super dis-respectful to those who came before... but I have to say that you Southern Oregon Folk have been bringing it in a big way this winter and putting us Northern folk in our place more than I've ever seen before. Southern Oregon Winter Series is now the best show in town south of P-town and Team Golf and the competition has clearly been developing some talent down there.
                      Andy,
                      I take your words very personal and appreciate them more than you'll know.
                      FYI.... if you make the rest of em you can qualify for the fantastic........... Sam Brown course and the SOWS overalls.
                      thank you bud!

                      DR. Z. sorry for the thread drift.
                      I have to set up my Ice Bowl that day and can't make it.
                      Yose
                      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                      - Anonymous

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ninkasi #3 Basket Count

                        Me 1
                        Jim J 1
                        Andrew R 1
                        Rebecca 2
                        Bobby G. 2
                        Nate DGO 3
                        Ben D. 1
                        Jessie G. 2
                        Andy H. - 1
                        Bob Burton 1
                        Bob Goodrich 2
                        Derek 2
                        Bruce Sisson - 1
                        Ralph Huntoon - 2

                        Total 22

                        This should work; 4 extra just in case someone does not show up, and for a couple to practice on.

                        thanks for the quick responses everyone.
                        May the wind be in your favor...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I-5 to I-105
                          "Follow signs to Autzen Stadium"

                          Take the COBURG RD. exit, EXIT 2, toward DOWNTOWN.
                          Take the COBURG ROAD ramp.
                          Turn LEFT onto SOUTHWOOD LN.
                          Turn LEFT onto COUNTRY CLUB RD.
                          Stay STRAIGHT to go onto CLUB RD.
                          Turn RIGHT onto DAY ISLAND RD.



                          May the wind be in your favor...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Are we using Andrew's course or a new design?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
                              Are we using Andrew's course or a new design?
                              a little bit of both andy. i am using andrews course as a blueprint, and then skewing about half that shots to my liking. not that i don't like drew's course, i just want a little more variety, and less open bombs.

                              i will be out there tomorrow afternoon walking the course. if anyone wants to join please feel free to get in touch with me...
                              517 7226
                              May the wind be in your favor...

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X