University of Oregon DGC doubles event at cottage grove feb 14th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
    My girlfriend Brianna and I are super pros!!! Tell your wives to start worrying!!!!

P.S. Not sure if we can come or not but it is a great idea for a tournament.
    Yep, I'm sure you WON'T make it! As usual you are ducking me, AGAIN! Some day Nate you are going to have to confront your fears. In this case of course they are totally valid........my wife CAN putt. (unlike me)

Bob

PS......I have something for Brianna, I'll bring along.

Comment

hehe . . .

this is gonna be fun . . .

-Derek
      www.DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

Originally posted by DiscGolfOregon3 View Post
        My wife and I are way excited; this will be the most female disc golfers in one place that she has ever seen!

www.DiscGolfOregon.com

At last years Chick Flick we had 75 women participate ranging from never played before to open. You guys should definitely come out to this years event August 7th & 8th at Horning's Hideout if you really want to see a lot of women disc golfers.

My husband and I are thinking of coming out for this event, so maybe we will see you there.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
          At last years Chick Flick we had 75 women participate ranging from never played before to open. You guys should definitely come out to this years event August 7th & 8th at Horning's Hideout if you really want to see a lot of women disc golfers.

My husband and I are thinking of coming out for this event, so maybe we will see you there.

Cindy
          Cindy, wanna car pool?

Bob

Comment

Cindy

I hope you and your man-toy plan on being there . . . My wife, Breelyn (Bree) is even more excited now, thanks to you . . . My buddy Nick's girlfriend, Lauren, spoke of your event last year, trying to entice us to travel to P-Town, if I remember right Lauren and Nick live in Portland still . . . I will call them today to see what their plans are for V-Day. I will have Bree tell Lauren that we will attend the Chick Flick with her if she drags Nick to the dubs . . . But, either way, I plan on Bree playin' in 2010's Chic Flick . . .

I'm so excited for Valentine's this year . . . weird disc golf . . . on Valentine's ? ? ? Who's the genius? U R AWESOME!!!

-Derek

www.DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

Julie and I are in. Sounds like a lot of fun. Still want to carpool, Cabal? Dinner afterwards at Chao Pra Ya in Eugene and Desert at Sweet Life Patisserie?

Comment

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                Julie and I are in. Sounds like a lot of fun. Still want to carpool, Cabal? Dinner afterwards at Chao Pra Ya in Eugene and Desert at Sweet Life Patisserie?
                You got it! Should be a fun time!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by DiscGolfOregon3 View Post
                  I hope you and your man-toy plan on being there . . . My wife, Breelyn (Bree) is even more excited now, thanks to you . . . My buddy Nick's girlfriend, Lauren, spoke of your event last year, trying to entice us to travel to P-Town, if I remember right Lauren and Nick live in Portland still . . . I will call them today to see what their plans are for V-Day. I will have Bree tell Lauren that we will attend the Chick Flick with her if she drags Nick to the dubs . . . But, either way, I plan on Bree playin' in 2010's Chic Flick . . .

I'm so excited for Valentine's this year . . . weird disc golf . . . on Valentine's ? ? ? Who's the genius? U R AWESOME!!!

-Derek

www.DiscGolfOregon.com
                  The McMahan's will be there with the McMahan Labradors.

Cindy
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

Cindy

Whoo Hoo! Disc Golf on Valentine's, without getting in trouble . . . I'm still in disbelief

-Derek

www.DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

So, do you sign up on the spot? What's the schedule? Randy and I are thinking about coming down from Portland, but we thought we'd wait to see what the weather would do. Derek -- if we come, your wife has NOTHING to worry about!

Comment

Originally posted by ptld2001 View Post
                        So, do you sign up on the spot? What's the schedule? Randy and I are thinking about coming down from Portland, but we thought we'd wait to see what the weather would do. Derek -- if we come, your wife has NOTHING to worry about!

come down the day of, register on the spot. registration starts as 8 so i would get down there anytime between 730-8 depending how much time you want to warm up. Although it will likely be dark so not much oppertunity to play the course before.
                        With an 18 hole course, we can comfortably fit 36 teams of 2. I personally dont not expect 36 teams so i would not worry about getting there super early. And even if it did fill up, we would not turn people away, especially if they came from out of town. so we would have a few groups with 3 teams.

should be a good tourney, hoping to get out custom UO stamped discs by then, but its going to be close as we are still waiting to hear back from innova

Comment

Originally posted by ptld2001 View Post

This is gonna be fun . . .

-Derek

www.DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

Cindy
                            Well dang the McMahan's won't be there after all. We need to stay closer to town that day due to family issues

Cindy
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

I hate to have to be the squeaky wheel... but if you guys want the girls that you bring to this thing to ever go golfing with you again you should try to get a porta potty out there. My girl isn't shy, but most are and well, that can make for a rough day.

Comment

Alternate shot should be very interesting at CG. I wonder if a single round (starting around 11) would be more appealing to none players?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X