X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOWS # 6 Windy Creek

So who is coming is anybody camping? This is a fun course lot of sweet holes!
    I going to get my 1st birdie on the stump hole(a 8 foot tall stump with a basket on it) this year.

I think I'm going to come down with Shane... I'm looking forward to my first SOWS of the season

Comment

Well since I let you guys beat me at the ice bowl ( I did only have 1 leg that worked) I suppose I should probably get you all back here. Windy Creek is a great temp course, plays BIG. Lot of elevation change, very unique land. Heavly wooded in places, and the holes that are not are very tough. Water comes into play on 3 or 4 holes depending on the setup.

Remember to get there early,

SOWS Rocks

Comment

Thanks/Shout Out!

I can't thank all the peeps enough that helped make Windy happen again.
        It could be the toughest course to set up besides Safari.
        The fellers who packed chains to some of those gnarly holes are some of my newest heroes.
        Josh, Brant, Bo, Alan and others, thank you.
        Jen Mac did another awesome job crunching names and numbers at the gig table with P3 (Robert Pina III), Chad, Dillon and the rest of you.
        Thanks so much from way down in.
        Gotta give a huge cheer for John Bostwick on his 1st SOWS pro win.
        JB's 5 under was the best round of the day.
        That has to feel great knowing you won against fellers like Shane-o Waters, Andy Hock, Nate Sexton, Scott Withers and many other top golfers.
        Great Job JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

Anytime yose happy to help, maybe some day i can put my baskets on some closer holes.You said something about tasty beer. Well i loved the course it was really challenging with out the rain and mud. I heard a lot of whining about it(i know you enjoy that). Hole #12 rocked, i missed a 10 foot birdie puttheadbang:: the second round on it. That round i shot a birdie free +1.

Comment

great course! yes there was plenty of whinning goin on! haha c u all at Pearce!!!!

Comment

SOWS Windy Creek Wonderful

I had such a good time (and was soooo grateful for my hot tub). Decided to waterproof my umbrella yesterday for next time... Great course, and thanks to you guys for lugging baskets out to every hole! My goal on hole three (the stump hole): to NOT get a nine someday. (And I do not mean that I plan to throw a ten.)
              Also grateful to the fellow in the group behind us who retrieved my umbrella five times in the morning round. It was embarrassing by the second time. I need to figure a way to leash it loosely to me?
              You should have seen poor George (my monkey). He looked so pathetic that he went into the washer afterwards.
              Thanks, Yose. I'll post some photos in a bit.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X