• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOWS #5 @ Tom Pearce West

Jan.2, 2010
    Tom Pearce Park
    Grants Pass
    This is another tough,fun, "day of dgc" that runs along the beautiful Rogue River.
    There is also a pond (which froze over one year) and puhlenty of OB to navigate around.
    The $2 a day vehicle fee will be in effect.
    There will also be a raffle to help raise $$ for one of the first "new baskets" at the regular TP course.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
    There will also be a raffle to help raise $$ for one of the first "new baskets" at the regular TP course.
    Is there a plan to replace the baskets?
    What kind of replacements are you getting?

Comment

no more low putt dongggggggggggggggs!

Originally posted by Vector_2008 View Post
      Is there a plan to replace the baskets?
      What kind of replacements are you getting?
      I heard the plan was to replace each wheel basket as the funds come in.
      I think they want to get either Mach III's or V's.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

I carded a 12 on hole #7 here a couple of years ago, in the pro division. I had 4 or 5 ob on it. There was like a 3 group back up on it to so most of the pro division got to watch it. This course rock i hope to see yall there.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
          I heard the plan was to replace each wheel basket as the funds come in.
          I think they want to get either Mach III's or V's.
          Great! Maybe they could save the wheel baskets, build a DG course in another park.
          Last edited by Vector_2008; December 28th, 2009, 11:07 PM.

Comment

just a little bit of OB

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
            I carded a 12 on hole #7 here a couple of years ago, in the pro division. I had 4 or 5 ob on it. There was like a 3 group back up on it to so most of the pro division got to watch it. This course rock i hope to see yall there.
            Hey Josh,
            I think "caveman" Carlson topped your score with a 13!
            Of all the years we played this one, this was my personal fav.
            110 golfers done and outa there by dark.
            Good job Adam and the GP gang.
            - Anonymous

Comment

scores

scores will be up a little later today. I started doing them but got interrupted by Josh. I guess I gotta go play some whistlers right now lol
              -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

great turnout! lots of fun! and lots of freakin O.B. see you all at Windy Creek!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X