X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
    Aaaaaaagh! The website is not working! The link from the start of this thread is not working and just going to the Stumptown page and trying from there is not working... Noooo! Why? Why? I need a computer magician to cast a spell... quick quick... someone fix it! Please please please!

peace,
    em
    I just posted something on Stumptown's facebook page, which I think is monitored fairly frequently. I'd be willing to bet that it will be taken care of shortly.

Comment

Aaaaaaagh! The website is not working! The link from the start of this thread is not working and just going to the Stumptown page and trying from there is not working... Noooo! Why? Why? I need a computer magician to cast a spell... quick quick... someone fix it! Please please please!

peace,
      em
      I just signed up with no problem.

http://www.stumptowndiscgolf.org/catalog/3
      Current World Rank: 2857th
      Lowest Rated Round: 777
      Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
      Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
      Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
      Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
      Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
      Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

Wow. Looks like a completely new site.

Comment

it is, stumptowndiscgolf instead of stumptowndg. I'm not sure why they changed it, but it looks nice and I like it.
          Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Thank you everybody... I think I was trying to sign up while the site happened to be actively under construction... or... a computer magician cast a spell... whichever... I successfully signed up! Woo hoo!

peace threw disc golf,
            em
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Sorry everyone...I'm in the process of moving the Stumptown web site to a new server and a new store so things are a bit in transition.

New good links: http://www.stumptowndiscgolf.org/store/slosh2

http://www.stumptowndiscgolf.org

Comment

Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
                So far, it looks like I will be finishing in last place. ;-)
                Thanks for the vote of confindence Ken, ha. Don't sell yourself short though, Canyon course would be the perfect place to take out the Whip!
                Team DISCRAFT
                NW Sign Up
                Gorilla Boy
                Paragon Disc Golf
                Odwalla

Comment

I signed up yesterday... I wonder when my name will show up on the registration page? Can't wait to see it in writing...

Comment

Stumptown Bag Tags

Attention Stumptown Bag Taggers!!

2010 Stumptown bag tags will be available at the Winter Hoedown. Tags can be purchased at the event or online. Remember, you must be a current 2010 Stumptown member to participate. 2010 Stumptown memberships can also be purchased online.

Comment

Should I be worried I don't see my name on the list? They took my money...

Comment

The TD has to enter all the registration info onto the PDGA pre-reg list as it comes in. You probally signed up after she last updated it. I am sure your name will be included when Tassia updates next.

Cindy
                        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                          The TD has to enter all the registration info onto the PDGA pre-reg list as it comes in. You probally signed up after she last updated it. I am sure your name will be included when Tassia updates next.

Cindy
                          Thanks, Cindy! You always have my back!
                          peace,
                          em

Comment

No, you should not be worried. The list does not get updated automatically. The TD has to manually upload the list to the PDGA. This typically happens every few days, depending on how much free time the TD has.

Comment

Yes you should! Tassia probably left the country with your money!

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post
                                Yes you should! Tassia probably left the country with your money!
                                You know... I should have known... just cause she and I have the same shoes and both dig argyle socks... I met her thru Erik Smith... shady shady shady!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X