Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone PM me with gwillims number?
    i am trying to figure out something about my scorecard from the slosh...
    Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by whslaxplayer11 View Post
      can anyone PM me with gwillims number?
      i am trying to figure out something about my scorecard from the slosh...
      Thanks
      I suggest sending Gwillim a PM....
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
        I would like to thank everyone for all of the hard work that went into the event. After playing the way I did, I would especially like to thank Gwillim for not displaying the leaderboards. You rock man!
        Ken,

I posted the Pro leader board before the second round but we skipped on even writing the scores on the leader board after the second round and opted to just put them into the computer so we could work on the scrip and checks.
        PDGA #25296
        Stumptown #34

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
          Ken,

I posted the Pro leader board before the second round but we skipped on even writing the scores on the leader board after the second round and opted to just put them into the computer so we could work on the scrip and checks.
          Oh well. Thanks anyway. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
            I would like to thank everyone for all of the hard work that went into the event. After playing the way I did, I would especially like to thank Gwillim for not displaying the leaderboards. You rock man!
            Ditto.

Comment

• Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
              I think you actually had some decent points and maybe I just had to jump to Tassia's defense 'cause I like her socks... I don't think you meant to sound so mean, but you did... as in speaking, we all must learn to also think before we post. You have every right to speak your mind and your opinion and to give constructive criticism... but don't forget to use the smilies provided on the right hand side of your screen. I am partial to the winky face myself.

No need to beseech my forgiveness... we are all of us human and I have made some pretty dumb ass remarks my own self on this forum as well as in real life (hang out with me for 5 minutes and I'll prove my point)... and it's really okay if you didn't have a good time... I'm a rainy mud baby and I was fairly miserable myself a few times during the day... I was just taken aback by your tone... as I often am with a lot of folk on the forum and their seeming harshness of judgement... I suppose you have learned your lesson about honestly speaking your mind up in here unless you want to enjoy a firestorm of comeuppance as seems to always be the case... that be the nature of this beast called the nwdiscgolfnews forum...

peace,
              em

oh, right... don't forget the smilies...
              Thanks for some forgiveness. But really I did have fun. My rounds were both a blast. For real. Even soakin' and cold. They were great times. Sorry to any peelings I may have hurt once more.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
                Thanks for some forgiveness. But really I did have fun. My rounds were both a blast. For real. Even soakin' and cold. They were great times. Sorry to any peelings I may have hurt once more.
                ...dude... smilies?

... this sort of misunderstanding reminds me of when I sent a fairly harshly critical, yet I felt totally humorous and tongue in cheek, email to our HR coordinator and what I thought was just one coworker who might get a kick out of it... and accidentally clicked on the All Staff button instead of just her name... whoo boy... I certainly learned to watch myself in my emails from there on out... pretty much learned to not send emails at all...

peace threw disc golf,
                emmarose
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Forgot my smilies. oops.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X