X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
    Mike... any thoughts on how the pairings in the pro division will be determined? Will it be random or will it be by player rating? It's always been unclear to me if the PDGA has a standard for this or if it is up to the TDs. Thanks! I'm really looking forward to it.
    For smaller tournaments I like the idea of random and the competition manual calls this out in section 1.6 http://www.pdga.com/files/documents/...tionManual.pdf

For larger events I like the second method described in the competition manual.

Tassia is setting up the leader board and I believe she said random!
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Comment

• Whats a Hoedown without a band? Just kidding, its the thought that counts.

Comment

• Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
        Hey Mike!

Colin is going to be joing us this weekend, thanks for extending the invitation to all the pro's!

See ya early Sunday
        I'm glad Colin is coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
          For smaller tournaments I like the idea of random and the competition manual calls this out in section 1.6 http://www.pdga.com/files/documents/...tionManual.pdf

For larger events I like the second method described in the competition manual.

Tassia is setting up the leader board and I believe she said random!
          Excellent. I like the idea of it being random in the first round. See ya Sunday!
          Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

• Originally posted by t-party View Post
            On a separate note, the bluegrass band that I had hoped would play is apparently sick.
            They are not the only ones. I think I have strep.

I'm still coming, though. I'm not crazy. Your bluegrass band is a bunch of slackers!
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Just in case anyone missed the information e-mail (from Tassia).

http://eepurl.com/gZjS

Comment

• Originally posted by t-party View Post
                Thanks for all of your thanks, but I must extend my thanks to Gwillim, Mike and Steve. Stumptown Disc Golf Club has really been awesome. Thanks, you guys.

On a separate note, the bluegrass band that I had hoped would play is apparently sick. So, there will not be any music. If anyone wants to start a jam session during lunch or after the rounds, I'm not opposed.
                Don't worry, the speakers in my car play metal fairly loud. So...I guess we're covered for tunes.

Comment

• Originally posted by blang11 View Post
                  Don't worry, the speakers in my car play metal fairly loud. So...I guess we're covered for tunes.
                  Bring on RUST
                  Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Comment

• Just got the report in from P. Greene and I just have to say to SAM ...

Get used to it ALL YEAR BABY!!!
                    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

• Thanks everyone!!! I had a blast and I hope you all are finally drying out. PNW disc golfers are amazing.

Comment

• Thanks, Tassia and all of the Stumptown crew. Great tournament. I am so happy to be warm and dry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          Thanks, Tassia and all of the Stumptown crew. Great tournament. I am so happy to be warm and dry.
                          Thanks for the firewood, Scott.....not that it was REALLY necessary but it did have a certain ambiance.

Bob

Comment

• results?
                            www.soulpancake.com
                            www.bahai.org
                            http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

• Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
                              results?
                              You didn't win.
                              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• nothing gets by you.
                                www.soulpancake.com
                                www.bahai.org
                                http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X